Chapter 7

Kat's POV (2 weeks later)
I wake up with and feel something around my waist. I turn around and see Mason's sleepy face. His lips are in a slight pout and you can her his little snores. He looks adorable. I tried getting out of his grip but he wouldn't let go. "Mason let go," I said. "Why," he groaned. "Cause I want to go eat," I said. "But your my cute and cuddly teddy bear and I'm still tired," he said pulling me closer to his chest. "Mason please I'll let you carry me on your back," I said. "Fine only cause I like you," he said letting go of me and walking around the bed to me. He gets down in front of me his back facing me and I jump on his back and he gets up. "Onwards my trusty stead," I said. He laughs and goes down the stairs. We get to the kitchen and Sky is cooking some food. "Good morning Sky," Mason said. "Morning guys," she said. "Where's my daddy," I asked. As if on cue Daddy walks through the door. "Hey guys look what I have here it's from the gym," he said holding a 2 packages and 2 letters. We walk to the living room and we sit down. Daddy opens the letter and starts to read. "Dear parents or Katherine Dallas we are happy to announce that your daughter has made it into our large youth 1 team KittyKatz. We will have our first practice today from 6:30 to 8:30. Inside the package is your practice uniform, bow, and cheer bag. You should be at the gym before or at 6:30 Thanks you Coach Madison," He reads. "Who's the other package and letter for," I asked. "Its for you Mason," he says. Sky opens the letter and reads from it. "Dear parents of Mason King we are happy to announce that your son has made it into our large youth 1 team KittyKatz. We will have our first practice today from 6:30 to 8:30. Inside the package is your practice uniform and cheer bag. You should be at the gym before or at 6:30 Thanks you Coach Madison," she finishes. "Yay Mason we are together do you think Nila, Natalie and Angel made it to the team," I asked. "Most likely they were good too," he said. I smiled and gave him a hug."Come on lets go to the trampoline," I said to Mason grabbing his hand and dragging him outside. He helps me onto the trampoline and then gets in. "Mason aren't you happy we get to be together we are going to have such a good time," I said. "Yeah I am happy since I get be with you," he said. We jump and do tricks for about an hour or two. We get back inside and eat lunch that Sky made. "Hey Kat guess who's coming," daddy said. "Who," I said excitedly. "Your uncles they are coming to take you and Mason to go eat but you can bring your friends if you want," he said. "Is Uncle Shawn coming," I asked daddy. "Yeah and he is bringing Andrea," Daddy said. Andrea is Uncle Shawn's girlfriend. She is really pretty. She has wavy brown hair and is almost as tall as Shawn. She has brown eyes and had tan skin. She does my hair sometimes. "Uncle Taylor is also bringing his girlfriend you'll meet her when she gets here her name is Angela," Daddy said. "Ok," I said. Mason has only met Nash and Matt so he will meet the rest of the guys when they get here. Me and Mason change in to our practice uniform. The doorbell rings so I go downstairs to open the door. "Who's is it," I ask. "Its me Uncle Shawn," Shawn says. I open the door and hug Uncle Shawn. "Hey I want a hug too," I hear a voice say. I look around and see Andrea. "Andrea," I said hugging her. "Hey sweetie," she said. I hugged the rest of the guys until I came to Uncle Taylor. "Hi I'm Kat you must be Angela Daddy told me about you," I said giving her a hug. I looked at her. She was wearing a tie dye bandana with a tie dye shirt and some black high waisted shorts. She had glasses on and her hair was down. She had blue eyes and hair like Taylor but with blond streaks. They settled into the living room talking to each other. I went to go get Mason. "Come Mason so you can't meet them," I said holding my hand out for him. I takes it and we walk to the living room. "Hey guys I want you to meet someone," I said. They stopped talking and looked at me. "Everyone this is Mason my friend," I said. "Its nice to meet you guys," he said. I heard "yeah" and "you too." "Mason this is Shawn, Andrea, Taylor, Angela, Carter, Aaron, Hayes, Jack J and, Jack Gilinsky," I said. "Are you guys coming to our practice," I asked. "Yeah," Andrea replied. "Do you guys want to see a one man stunt we learned at tryouts," I asked. "Ok just don't hurt yourself," JJ said. "Ready Mason," I said. "Ready," he said. He grabs my waist and throws me up and grabs my feet. I go into a lib and pull a heel stretch. Then I do a scorpion and into a scale and then we go down. "That was great guys. Mason your really strong to carry her," Nash said. "Yeah i guess," Mason said. "Hey kids we should start getting to practice," Daddy said. We all go into our cars and drive to the gym. When we get to the gym we have about ten minutes till practice. We go inside the gym and see the girls plus Cody and some new boy. "Hey girls and Cody," I said. "Hey beautiful," Cody said wrapping his hands around my waist. "Let her go Cody," Mason said pulling me to his chest. " Cody not to be rude but you get annoying," I said. He huffed and walked away. I turn to the new boy. "Hi I'm Kat this is Mason you are?" I asked. "I'm Tristin Nina's brother," he said. We talk a bit until practice starts. After 10 minutes practice starts.
- Skip practice cause it's too long -
"You did great guys see you next practice," Coach Madison said. "Hey guys my uncles are taking us out to dinner you guys want to come," I asked. "Lets ask are parents first or well our sisters cause they bring," Angel said. We nod and walk to the guys. " Hey guys," I said. "Hey kids you guys did great today," Aaron said. "Thanks," me and Mason said simultaneously. "Are friends are asking their sisters if they can come with us to go eat," I said. "Hey Kat," I hear Natalie's voice say. I turn around and see the girls, Tristin, and some three older girls. "Hey Kat meet our sisters," Nina. "This is Erica, Natalie's sister, Adeline, Angel's sister, and my sister Crystal," Nina said pointing to each one. " They said we could go but they have to come with us," Angel said. " That's fine," said Jack G. We all go to our cars and drive to Steak & Shake. We go in and order food and some shakes.
-Skip eating-
When we finish we say bye and go home. I take a shower and put on some shorts and a tank top. I turn of my lights and get into my bed. My eyelids start to feel heavy and I fall asleep.