Nikki

So after I hear the explosion, I go and investigate where exactly where it came from. So, I left the compound and went down to where the explosion was.

I got to the explosion was and buildings gone and fuck, all I see is just a torso of a child. Whoever set the bomb off knew what they were doing.
I saw a woman, and they seemed scared like they know who caused the bombing. She was Asian, and was wearing joggers and a shirt which was too small for her. When I saw her at a closer look, I saw bruises on her.

I left the scene and went up to the woman.
"Luv, you alright?" I asked.
"Yeah, just... yeah, I'm alright." She replied. I didn't believe her, so I followed her, but it seemed that whenever I got close to her, she looks back.
When we got to an alley, I saw a bloke walk up to her.
"Nikki, I told you to stay there, didn't I?" The stranger asked. He wore a suit, but the top 2 or 3 buttons were undone. He wore trousers which were made from the same materials of school trousers which I have no idea what it's called. He seemed that he was a gym rat due to the amount of muscle he has.

I left the alleyway and found myself at some sort of college or campus, I don't know what's it called, so I had just strolled in. But there was some resistance the security there was near enough on high alert like someone told them I was coming. Or maybe it's just their policy to keep none students out. Well, that failed because when I was walking in, one tried to give me a right-hook, so I blocked and caused him to stumble and used my palm and hit the bottom of his nose to cause it to bleed. Another tried to flank from behind, but I had caught on fast and ducked, swung around, jawed him, and knocked him out. He had a few of his teeth missing due to the jaw. A third, came round and was using a baton of some sorts so every swing he was doing, I was dodging and on his last swing I disarmed him and used his own baton and swung on his jaw. Now that's about three people out cold.
"ANYONE ELSE!" I yelled, waiting for a response.
No response, so I went to one of the rooms EV3-19. It was like full of work like someone was here working a few minutes ago. Probably got an alert that someone came onto campus. I wonder if they'll do that with every campus.

I left the campus and went back to the Witch's compound, wondering if they could track down The Compass.
"Where's the coven leader?" I asked.
"She's been killed. And there was this note." Replied one of the witches.
"If you don't hand over Zain, I will hunt all your family and friends. I will kill them all and leave you till last. I know where the Vampire compound is. So your out of luck. If you see zain next, tell him to come to me. Do you all understand?"
"And that's all it said? For me to meet the murderer of my parents?" I asked, wondering why it wasn't this easy before.

Without any thought, I left to go to the Vampire compound and when I got there. Like you wouldn't be able to recognise it. There is bodies all over the floor. From my families killer and vampires. There's been stakes through the heart of most of them while some have their heads ripped off. The killers men, they were mauled, and their faces were beyond recognition. Like it weren't dead humans... but animals. Like lions, tigers, German shepards. Like the type of animals that can maul you.

"Where's Tyler?" I asked, scared.
"He's in the back room. Don't worry his still breathing... barely." Replied one of the vampires.
I left the room and went to Tyler in the back room. When I walked in, he had a steak in his chest. But by the looks of it, it narrowly missed his heart.
"I take it they've left a note, didn't they?" I asked.
"Yes." He replied.
"Knew it. The Witch compound was struck as well." I said. "We need to work together and find my families killer -"
"It's Aiden. When his men attacked, they said, "Aiden sends his regards." There's a reason that he killed your family, Zain." Said Tyler. There was a sense of certainty in his voice. It must be correct.
"Impossible, he took care of me when my family died. No one survived apart from me." I said while trying to comprehend the information I just received.
"It's true. Ask the other vamps." He said. For compulsion, you've got to believe I what you say. For speed, pretend your running and your vampirism will take care of the rest. The same goes for your strength." He said hurriedly.
With that, he drew his last breath. Well, last last breath.