Planning

I went to an empty spot in the room and got dressed. But the thing is, it's the outfit Aiden never wanted me to wear.
It was a black robe with a symbol that looked like an eagles skull in the middle. Well, whenever put the hood up, that's when the Eagle lookin skull comes into show. I also have the symbol on my belt. I sheathe my bagger on my back. It looks like their used to be a sword on my right side, so I went to the broom cupboard and got the sword I stole from the compound and sheathed it. I got my smoke bombs, put them in my left breast pocket, and my flashbangs in my right pocket. I also had a throwing knife sheath but only had 5 spaces to use.
"Nikki. He'll most likely be trying to get the sneak on us. I need you to be more sneakier, you go it?" I asked.
"Yes. More sneakier. Less assault." She replied.
"Jess, pretend that you don't know me, Nikki and Chrisian." I demanded.
"Got it." She said. "Oh and Zain. Here."
She tossed me my blades, and I had strapped them onto my wrists.
"Thank you." I thanked her because I would have forgotten about them.
"How will we get back together after this?" Asked Nikki.
"We'll exchange numbers." I replied.
We all exchanged numbers, and Christian seemed to be read for anything. He's always been like that since we first met. God nothin changes.
"What about me?" Asked Christian.
"With me, we're going for the SUV." I replied.
He smiled and thought back to the tike where we were 15 and just stealing vehicles for shits and giggles.
"Just like old times, eh?" He asked.
"Just like old times!" I exclaimed.
We all exchanged a look as though we all might die.
I go to Nikki and give her a kiss before we leave.
"Zain?" Nikki wanted me. That's a first she never really calls me.
"Yeah?"
"Come back to me, alright." For once, I heard fear in her voice. In my opinion, fear is mkre stronger than scared.
"Baby, of course I will. I'm now from two compounds. Maybe three if you three will help to make it?" I asked.
"Well, make the Hellfire compound, and instead of an eagles skull but a flame!" I said excitedly.
Everyone smiled at each other and gave each other a hug. When me and Nikki came to each other, we didn't want to let go.
"Nikki, stay safe out there, okay?" I demanded her.
"I will, only if you will?"
"Maybe I'm not. We don't know. Christian, come on." With that, I left the room with Christian and headed to the car park. But we had kind of hit some resistance.
"Christian. Follow me." I tossed him my blade and sheath.
"Where am I going to put the sheath?" He asked.
"For now, your waist." I replied urgently.
He put the sheath on his waist and unsheathed the blade. Which caused a ringing sound.
"God, I love that sound!" I exclaimed.
Christian smiled and looked back at the men in front of us.
"Who are you going for, Zain?" Christian asked.
"The four on my right, due to you on my left. You either have to take one or two men at the same time." I told him he was so pissed when I told him that. "You can die, I'm more experienced in these lot."
"Fine." He said harshly.
So I ran at the two men closer to me. I flicked my wrist, and the blade plunged into both of their necks. I ran inhumanly, and on the way, I unsheathed my sword and swung at one of the mens heads and then at the other ones' throat.
"These four are down." I mouthed at Chritian.
"One down. Moving onto the next." He mouthed back.
I felt Aiden's presence.
Great, now he's close!
I was trying to get Christian's attention by throwing something at him, and he finally noticed.
"Christian! Aiden's close!" I mouthed at him.
"How, he weren't here a few mins back!" He mouthed back, scared.
I saw someone by the SUV that me and Christian was going to steal. I ran to another set of cover. Which, there was someone in front of me. I wedge the dull blade in the back of him on his lower back.
"Take me to the SUV that is over there. If you let out a single scream or signal for help, I'll kill you, you understand?" I demanded.
"Y- y- yes." He said, stuttering.
"Good, now take me." I said. "Also, have a suppresser?"
"Yeah, why?" Asked the hostage.
"Good, equip it."
He equipped the suppresser.
"Now what?"
"Kill them over there. But don't make it obvious."
He had the suppressed pistol by his waist and shot the one by Christian and led him a path to the SUV.
"Thank you. Now get us both there!" I demanded.
Once we got to the SUV I used the blade and plunged the blade into his lower back, while Christian had stabbed the one by the SUV in the throat, which had caused him to gargle on his own blood.
Both me and Christian heard a scream.
"Who was that?!" Asked Christian.
"Nikki!" I Gasped.
I had ran inhumanly to where I heard the scream. But then I saw Nikki froze there only to find a nurse, but not Jess looked like as though she was she was a friend to Nikki.
"Why her. She didn't even know you." She sobbed. "She only knows you from the news and what Aiden said."
I went down, hugged, and kissed her head to comfort her.
"I know she did." I said. "I'm sorry."
I guided Nikki to a room near us and sat down on the bed. She rests her head on my shoulder, and I wrap my arm around her. After a few minutes, she fell asleep on my shoulder. I tried to get up as quietly and softly as possible and put the quilt over her.
"Zain, please stay. I feel safer when you're with me." She said as soon as I got by the door.
"Alright. I'll stay." I said.
I walked over to the bed and gotten in. We both fell asleep in the bed. I felt her untense when I climbed in. She wasn't lying when she said that she feels safer with me.

A few hours went by when me and Nikki heard a shuffling sound.
"Who's that?" Asked nikki.
"I don't know. I'll see." I said. Trying to protect her.
I strapped the blade to my wrist and ready to leap at the person who's in the room.
"Fuck!" I exclaimed. "The only thing inhad left of my family isn't here anymore!"
When I looked at her she almost saw tears in my eye. This is the first time her strong boyfriend is crying. She came down to comfort me. She hugged me and kissed my head.
"Who else knew about it?" Asked Nikki.
"Christian and Aiden, I think." I replied.
"We'll find it! I promise." Exclaimed Nikki.
We stared into each other's eyes, and then we slowly went forward and kissed each other. My tongue went into her mouth. We were interrupted when the door opened and Jess walked through.
"Oh shit!" Jess said with a surprised expression. "I'm so sorry!"
"Nahh, it's alright." I said laughing. "You now know that we are never going to let this down!"
Nikki, me and Jess were laughing so hard that we all gave each other a stitch.
"But knock next time!" Said Nikki pissed off.
"Well, now that we all are awake, might as well... wait, where's Christian?" I asked.
"Good point." Said Nikki. "He'll join later on. He always has a way on joining."
"This is the way we're going to take when we get to the compound." I pulled out a blueprint of the compound and pointed at the back. "There's less security there, so it'll be easier. However, it's the security on the inside we need to worry about."
"How so?" Asked Nikki and Jess at the same time.
"Because the security on the inside are near enough fucking brutes. Don't matter the age, gender or whatever they'll still kill you." I said.
"Oh. So it's a stealth, then?" Asked Nikki.
"Yeah." I said. "The sneakier we are, the easier it should be."
I went over the plan on where everyone will be placed and what they'll be doing.
"Still no Christian." Said Jess. I can tell that there was just a hint of worry and sacredness in her voice.
"He'll be alright." I reassured her. "Christian is the most toughest lads and friend I've met."
"Really?" Asked Jess.
"Hell yeah, when we were younger, we didn't hit shops. We thought that was just for rookies. So we hit vehicles instead." I said, trying to big Christian. "So technically, the SUV's Aiden have they're mine."
As soon as I said that, there was a smile and a look of admiration from Jess towards Christian.
"Want me to hook you up with him?" I asked while avoiding eye contact with Jess while doing my blade up on my right wrist.
"Can you do that?" She asked.
"I'll try for you." I replied.
I finished the left wrist, so I turned my attention to my other blade and doing that one up on my left wrist.
"Nikki, let me help with the blades." I said.
"I'm not going to cut myself on them." She said with a hint of frustration clear enough for me to notice.
"I'm on about doing them up, princess." I said, and I pulled a face of why did I just say that?
"You called me... princess?" She asked. I'm so dreading this. "I've been waiting for you to call me princess!"
Well, her reaction was better than I thought.
"Well, you have it now." Insaid smiling towards Nikki.