Recruiting

Christian and Nikki ran for their lives, basically, and I was giving them time.

Someone slipped past me but inran at him, made him go down on one leg, and inserted the blade into his shoulder, then into his neck. I saw a sword on the wall and decided to use that, so I got the sword from the wall and decided to swing frantically. I never used a sword, so I thought I'll get taught how to use one when this is over. Someone ran at me. I had placed the sword on my arm and swung at him when he was close enough. I buried the sword into his shoulder and decided to wiggle the sword around in the wound.
I saw a pen on the floor by me and decided to throw that at someone's eye, which somehow went into the eye, and when his pulled it back, his eyeball came out. He called me a little prick. Then don't hurt the people I love and care about, mate. There was this one bloke who didn't want to fight, so I let him go.
Aiden was trying to escape to get to Nikki and Christian. So I had got the sword in about my hands and spinning around and everyone who were running at me. I had sliced all the "dead" peoples stomachs, which all their intestines are now spawled all over the floor.
I ran towards Aiden and threw him back to his office.
"Zain, you do know that you are now kicked out of the fucking brotherhood?" Aiden asked.
"I. Don't. Give. A. Fuck!" I exclaimed. "As long as I stop you from killing more assassins who are in line to become mentor!"
"Question for you, zain." Aiden said. "Who will you stop? The man you let go who has now set a group up to kill Christian and Nikki or kill me?"
"What, the one I let go?" I asked. "He didn't want to fight."
"I told him to do that, Zain!" He exclaimed. "You never learn. Just cause some didn't want to fight doesn't mean they ain't going to be going after close to you."

I ran out of the room and went to go and protect Nikki and Chrisian. But it feels like as though something was off. I'm in déjà vu. Please say it isn't going to be the same as Sasha. She's dead. I don't need Nikki and Christian dead as well. I ran as fast as possible, and which I had ran at inhuman speed. When I found Nikki and Christian, they were surrounded.

They had about 10 men surrounding them, and I had to try and kill them before they kill them two. I then had the voices again. The last time I had these was years ago. Aiden helped me through the voices.
"Kill the 10 men in swift movement. Use the smoke bomb!" Exlaimed one voice.
"Ignore them. They'll just drag you down." Said one calmly.
I went with the smoke bomb. The second thing for stealth. I threw the bomb towards the 10 men and I leapt forward took out the first 2 I front of me. I ran and stabbed them in the back. I then went around the the circle towards my left and jumped to the neck and slit it open, when he collapsed on the floor he cracked his head open. The smoke was gradually disappearing. So I threw another one down. I ran to the fourth man and used my dagger to cut his legs on the back to make him collapse. So I flicked my wrist and jammed the blad into his temple. The fith man was that clueless, I had kicked the back of his legs in and he collapsed to the floor and I got his head and slammed it to the floor. The sixth man, he was a brute so I had to find a way to kill him smoothly. So I ran and climbed up his side and pushed the blade into his eye socket, and when I pulled it out the eyeball came out with it. So as fast as I could I had unholistered my pistol and wiped the eyeball off my blade while aiming at the seventh which I shot him in the mouth and the bullet went out of the side. The smoke was gradually disappearing so I threw a third down. The eighth man, he knew what was going on so he backed out, but I noticed this and went to him from behind and plunged the blade into his lower back. The ninth and tenth men, they was easier I could just run up to them nock one down plung the blade into the chest of one and the throat of another. So I did just that.
"Nikki. Christian. You both alright?!" I shouted.
"Yes, but it looks like Christian's got shot some how!" Nikki shouted back.
"Impossible. I had specific vision. Unless someone was hiding behind him!" I exclaimed. "We need to call an ambulance. How fast can you drive?"
"Fast. Why?" She asked.
I smiled. And a smile spread across her face.
"Wait, you want me to race to the hospital?" She asked.
"Hell yeah. Now get your ass in the drivers seat."
I found a white car which looked like Aiden's, so I stole it and raced the fuck out of it to the hospital.
When we turned the corner to get out of the compound someone dodgy came in and looked at us in Aiden's car.
"Zain, who was that?" Nikki asked.
"I don't know." I replied.
"That... was... The compass." Gasped Christian. He was struggling for breath.
"Nikki, can you go any faster?!" I yelled.
"Alright, alright. Fucking chill!" She shouted back.
So with that she put the gas down and went around a shard left. She must be good because she hasn't his no one. When we went around the next corner a few of the Assassin compounds vehicles has been spot.
"Are those the compounds?" Asked Nikki, worryingly.
"FUCK DRIVE!" I shouted.
Nikki went around a corner so fast I didn't mean to fall on Christian's wound. He groaned in pain.
"I'm sorry you two!" She exclaimed.
"Fast but careful!"
"And how the fuck are we supposed to do that?"
"Fuck it. Nikki, look for the oil button!"
"Huh? Oil button?" She asked.
"Yes, this one." I climbed in the front and pressed the button. I looked out the back and saw the SUV's swerving on the road and losing control and causing traffic on either side.
"WOOO. WE FUCKING DID IT ZAIN!" Nikki said excitingly.
"Eye's. Road. Watch it." I said.
Nikki looks at me from the mirror and smiles. She thinks I didn't see but did.
We pull up at the hospital and start getting Christian ready for a guerney.
"HELP. NEED HELP." I shouted but nobody seemed to budge. "ALL YOU FUCKERS GET OFF YOUR ASSES AND HELP. MY FUCKING FRIEND IS DYING IN THE BACK OF THE CAR." Still nobody budge. "MOVE IT OTHERWISE IM BLOWING THE PLACE UP!" Now a few people budge and run to the car with a guerney.
"How did he sustain these injuries?" Asked a nurse.
"Well truth. Running from Aiden because we found out the truth that he killed my family and either my dying friend or my... female friend." I said. "So he got people out to kill us because he didn't want the truth out. But I killed the 10 men surrounding these two. But now to think of it. I think I was the one that shot him."
"Okay. Wait? Aiden. Aiden Mithra?" She asked.
"Yeah. Why?" Nikki asked.
"I fucking knew it!" Exclaimed the nurse. "The other nurses didn't believe me. He was supposed to be dead. He killed my family. I stabbed him-"
"Wait you stabbed him? He also killed your family?" I asked.
"Yeah." She replied.
"Alright, luv. What's your name?" I asked.
"My name's Jess. Well Jessica. People call me Jess for short." She replied.
"Alright, Jess. I'm making a team. Want to join?" I asked confidently.
"If it's to kill Aiden. I'm in!" She exclaimed. "But what's it called?"
"Haven't made a name yet." I replied.
"What about Hellfire?" Asked Nikki.
"Amazing. Jess, want to join Hellfire?" I asked.
"Yes. I'll join." Replied Jessica, with a smile of happiness.
"Nikki, time to steal the tenants of the assassins!" I said.
"On it!"
"Jess. Make sure Christian is still breathing when I come back later on." I told Jess.
"Yessir!" She said back.
I left the hospital looking for more people to recruit to kill off Aiden and I hope that-
Boom!
Huh, another explosion. I look around only to find that Aiden's white car had exploded.
"Must of been rigged!" I said quietly to myself. "He really needs to learn to make it explode when someone touches the... unless, he knows I'm here and didn't want me to escape."
With that I saw about 4 or 5 SUV's. I then saw them storm the hospital.
Fuck. I gotta get there quickly.
So I ran at inhuman speed and ripped off one of the riot shield wielders head off and threw it in front of the chiefs head.
"Come on, kid. No more killing. Your only 16." The chief said.
"You don't know why I'm killing. Aiden fucking taught me. He was the mentor."
"Was. What you mean?" Asked the chief.
"The was is for after I kill him." I said. "If you want to kill me now do it!" I was trying to provoke the ones outside the hospital. While the other group is in the hospital.
"WHERE'S CHRISTIAN AND NIKKI!" Shouted one of the stormers.
"Want Christian and Nikki? Good luck. Christian's almost dead and... Nikki, no fucker hurts her." With that I threw a flash bang down and ran inside. I went up through the stairs and find someone just walking up. They looked like they were fully kitted out read for a fight. I stop walking and decided to face my fear and climb.
I jumped from the floor I was on and jumped to the other side of the rail and was hanging on by one hand.
I then hear a door swing open and find Aiden standing there.
Wait, why the fuck is Aiden here for.
He looks down and sees me.
"Zain, do you ever fucking learn?" He asked.
"Nope, but if I'm to keep the people I love and care about safe, I'm willing to kill!" I exclaimed without him saying another word.
"Then you will die with them!" Exclaimed Aiden.
"Fine." I said calmly with a smile.
"Why are you smiling? You're about to die." He was so fucking confused.
"Because."
"Because, because?" He asked.
"JUST FUCKING KILL ME AIDEN JUST DO IT!" I yelled, hopefully loud enough to warn Nikki and Christian.
"Fine!" He drew his pistol and shot me.
About 15 minutes later, I regain consciousness and find Jess tending to my wounds with Nikki and Christian in the room.
"Does anyone know about this room?" I asked Jess.
"No. Just me." She replied.
"Good, Aiden's here tryin to look for you and him." Which I was aiming at Nikki and Christian.
"Wait me?" Asked Jess.
"No, I doubt he know your still alive."
She looked at me scared only to find out Nikki reassuring her. Nikki has come along way since we first met and honestly I'm grateful that she has. She brought the best in me.
"Nikki, can you come here please?" I asked.
"Okay. Give me a few Jess." She said. "What's up?"
"Come closer."
She comes closer, close enough for me to kiss her. I kissed her cheek and homestly. That was the best feeling I've had. The one from Sasha that was just because we were on and off. I hope we become a thing.
"Did you just-?" She was lost for words.
"Yes. Yes I just kissed you." I said. "Too much?"
She stepped back, smiled and walked back to Jess.
I concentrate on the conversation Jess and Nikki are having.
"So, Zain kissed you?" Jess asked. "Spill it girl. How did it feel?"
"Well... felt great." She replied.
I smiled to myself and was then thinking about asking her out. But this would be the first girl I've asked. Other chicks was scared to be my girl or even come up to me. Nikki's different. She's stronger.
I felt the wound close on my head, and I got up to get more people to join Hellfire.
"Wait, Zain. What you doing?" Asked Jess.
"Going to get more recruits, luv." I replied. There was a break in between. "So I can keep Nikki safe."
"Yo-" Began Jess.
"Don't she caught me in the not datin phase. What happened between me and Sasha we weren't dating. It was a one night stand. To people they prolly thought we were due to how well we got along."
"But the sex, the covering your eyes?" Jess asked.
"She felt sorry because I had no family. Some people would say you can't choose your family. In my case I didn't have a choice."
I left the bed and walked out of the room. I didn't realise that the stormers were still in the hospital.
"Shit. I gotta go back and get my blade!" I said to myself.
I noticed that an energy feeling had entered like a perimeter of mine. I then realised that it was Aiden. So I led him to the "room," and he fell for it, and he's supposed to be the mentor assassin.
I left the room through the window and climbed to the room where I was in through the window. I knocked on the window, and Jess opened the window and Insaw the pure fear on her face.
"He's still out there, ain't he?" She asked.
"Unfortunately, yes." I replied. "Nikki, if we never get to escape this place... will you be my girlfriend?" I asked bit too quickly.
There was a break then. "Yes. Yes, I will!" She said happily.
I ran to her and hugged her while lifting her in the air.
"You know Zain. Just by seeing you two only for a day, I knew you two liked each other." Said Jess.
"Really!" Both me and Nikki said at the same time.
"Yep, I so saw you two being a thing." She said.
Both me and Nikki looked at each other and smiled.
We all heard a knock on the door and heard Aiden.
"Ahhhhh, love. I love, love. Never got it. It's probably why I'm going to kill you all here with a bomb I put in place at the major point in this hospital." He said, and he isn't lying about this shit either. "Tik tok, Zain!"
"Fuck. How the fuck he knew we were here?" I asked. "There's nk way for him to follow me. He can't climb."
"Unless someone tell him we were here!" Exclaimed Nikki.
"Find the traitor. Fuck him up." I hand Nikki a grenade. "Pull the pin and shove this down there throat!"
"Alright!" Said Nikki happily.