The confrontation

I left the compound looking for the woman named Nikki, I wonder if she knew about Aiden. Because the feeling I got was that she did. So I went eavesdropping, tailing, and pick pocket, who was associated with Aiden or Nikki. Until I heard someone say Aiden's name even though I weren't on any investigations.
"The kid is gettin' to his head. We need to find the girl." Said one of the male. Who was wearing jeans with a leather.
Is he on about Nikki?
"Oh, come one, Nikki wouldn't help. Aiden's gunna kill her." Said another male who was wearing joggers.
I got to get to Nikki before Aiden does.
Unfortunately, I have no way on getting her. I could do more missions to get information, but that'll be taking the piss.

I walk down an alley, and I see (what looks like her) Nikki walking down towards me. She spots me and walks the other way. I ran and did what Tyler told me to do and let my body do the rest, and before I knew it, I was in front of Nikki.
"Nikki, I need you to-" I got rudely interrupted by a man also looking for Nikki.
"Thanks, kid. Aiden sends his regards!" He said with a grin.
He wasn't wearing a shirt but was in jeans. He took a knife from his back pocket and tried swinging for me. I jump back and cause him to lose his balance.
"Well, you're a swift one, ain't you?" He asked.
"Only if I'm going to get stabbed, then yes." I replied sarkily.
He goes in for another swing, but something was off. His arm had a brace. Like mine.
"Aiden sent you, didn't he?" I asked.
"Wait, you never heard me say,"Aiden sends his regards."? Well done, kid. You're smarter than I thought!" He exclaimed excitedly.
"The fucking back stabbing prick! Why is he trying to kill me?!" I asked angerly.
With that, he smiled and went in for a quick jab with the knife, and I stuck my hand out, and the knife went through. I let out a loud scream due to the pain. I looked at him and he looked back and by the look of his face he knew he fucked up. I took the knife out of my hand, and I had flicked my wrist and ran at him with the inhuman speed and plunged my blade in his throat. He now was gurgling on his blood. I look back towards Nikki and notice she's shook up.
"Nikki, now will you come with me?" I asked.
"Yes, yes, I think I will." She said. Which to me sounded with a hint of admiration.

We head back to Nikki's place for the night, and I stay up to make sure she doesn't get hurt and no one breaks in. When it had hit morning around 7:00AM, she came out of her room. She looked at me in surprise.
"I thought that was a dream." She said, now coming to the truth.
"No. I've got a question and answer homestly, alright?" I said.
"Alright."
"You know Aiden, right?" I asked.
"Yeah, he saved me from a murder a few months back." She replied.
"He did the same for me. But there's rumours he caused my families deaths."
She looked at me with sorryied eyes.
"But that was 6 years ago. I'm now 16."
There was a knock at the door and Nikki seemed to know who it was near enough straight away. She opened the door and let someone in which for some reason, I knew that face.
I got to believe in what I say.
"Nikki, come here?" I asked.
"Gimme a minute, alright. Zain needs me." She said to the random bloke. "Comin'" she replied.
She walks in, and I walk up to her.
"Who's that in the hallway?" I asked. Which I felt my head hurt which she answered back with "That's Alex King. Ex-marine."
"Wait, THE Alex King?"
"Yep, that's me." Alex said. "I'm happy I have another fan."
"Alex... want you to teach me." I blurted out.
Fuck I don't he would teach me I thought.
"Sure, what's gone on in your past for me to teach you?" He asked.
"Families all dead. I want to kill those who killed my family."
"Easy, the person your looking for goes by the name of Micro, but you might know him as-"
"Aiden, already know. He sent of the men against me to kill me and Nikki."
"When?" He asked. Like he gave a promise.
"Last night, Zain took a blade to the hand. But the other one took one to the throat."
"By who?"
"Him."
Alex looks at me around about the same time I look up at him.
"No wonder why I saw a body with a stab wound in the alley a few minutes back."
I heard sirens and we all panicked.
"Wanna be taught. Lesson 1: wash your hands after a murder. And was then thorough." Said urgently.
And with that he climbed out the window.
The door nocks and Nikki goes to the door.
"Good morning ma'am. I heard that a child murdered this man, is that correct?" Asked the officer.
"Do know what the so called child looks like so I know who to look for?" She replied with another question.
"Answer the question ma'am!" The officer seemed to go to the defensive.
"I answered with another question. Do you know what the child looks like?" She seemed to be at her end ready to snap.
"No, I don't have a picture of the child."
"Then I can't help yo-"
The word "you" trails off as I hear the sound of a sleeping gas and a body softly falls to the ground.
Wait this wasn't supposed to happen.
Then after that I hear a pistol unholister.
"I know your hear Zain. No point hiding." Said the officer.
I don't know what your on about officer. I said in my head.
I go round the back of the table and behind him.
"Huh, why is this beautiful, cute, amazing woman unconscious on the floor, officer?" I asked. "Seems to... wait is that sleeping gas I smell?"
"How did you know?" Asked ther imposter.
"Quite easy honestly. Only assassins use sleep gas. And I'm now going to give you a slow and painful death!" I exclaimed.
So I ran at him and started to feed on his neck.
"God the screams of your annoying pathetic mortal self, for fucks sake."
That his screams was annoying I had snapped his neck.
When Nikki regained consciousness she looked at the body and me towering over the body.
I look behind and see that Nikki is scared.
"Nikki, it's alright. He used a sleeping gas." I said helping her up.
"A sleeping gas? What you mean?" She asked.
"Wait, you've never been gased before?" I asked. Of cause she ain't but still asked the question.
"No I haven't."
"It was part of my training."
We left her apartment and went to a Starbucks for coffee. But my face was all over the news.
"Find this child and bring him to Aiden in the assassin compound and he will reward you well!"
"And he bitches at me for breaking the tenants." I said angerly. "Fucking, hypocrite."
"What are the tenants?" She asked.
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted. The Creed is a simple one, but it absolutely must be obeyed. Three simple tenets: stay one's blade from the flesh of the innocent; draw not attention to oneself whenever possible; and never compromise the brotherhood."
"Are you like the first assassins?"
"No, there was some before us. But I never really knew their names."
"Shame. I want to join."
"Nikki, you would need to lose a finger. Are you up to that?" I asked scared for her.
"Yes."
"You'll be putting a target on your back and those you love and care bout." I said trying to talk her out of it. "Trust me, I've been there and lived through it. I don't want to live through it again. And I don't want you to either. Especially now that Micro now knows I'm a vampire."
"You what?! You're a vampire?!" She asked scaredly.
"Yeah. If I was going to feed on you, I would've done it by now." I said, trying to calm her overthinking.
"Alright." She said uncertainly.

We left the coffee shop and saw a boy around my age wearing black joggers and a black shirt.
"Do you think he'll help in over throwing Aiden?" I asked curiously.
"Maybe ask him." Nikki replied.

So we walked over to the boy and now I'm closer to him. I know who he is. He is Christian.
"Zain, how are you?" Christian asked.
"Christian?" I asked.
"Yeah, how are you after... ummm after you know what?" He asked worryingly.
"Going after Micro AKA Aiden!" I replied. "And wondering if you'll help?"
"Come on, it's for you so of cause I would." He replied, excited. "For how long I've been wanting to do this!"
"Wait, you knew about Aiden?"
"Yeah, I just needed more proof."
With that, we went to the Assassin compound despite I'm a vampire.

Me, Nikki, and Christian walk down a hallway past all the room until we get to the one at the bottom. The hallway is all white with no other colours. There is no windows on the doors at all. Well, it might be for privacy, but we never know. Even when I was younger, I didn't know. Well, never know.

When we knocked on Aiden's office door, we noticed some some blood coming from under the door. We pushed the door open only to find some bodies on the floor. There is bodies from the Witch's compound, Assassin compound, and Vampire compound.
"Aide get your ass out here you fucking back stabbing, two-faced prick!" I shouted.
"You finally know the truth, child?" He asked.
"So you did kill my family?" I asked in disgust.
"You've also brought Nikki? I should thank you." He said. It's like he is either avoiding the questions or either he didn't hear me.
"Aiden stop fucking ignoring me!" I shouted and with that he looked down and saw me and Christian.
"Oh, hi Zain and Christian. Never thought that I would see Christian." He said, eyeing up Christian. "We never recruited him. Why is he here?"
"Never mind that. Why did you kill my family, and I think Christian's or Nikki's, Aiden?" I asked.
"God, you've never really been well with your memory, ain't ya?" He asked.
"Nope, not really, but that's unique to me, in my opinion." I replied, I tensed like he had a trap ready to be sprung.
"Why did you kill them, Aiden?" Asked Christian. It was now his turn to ask questions, I guess. Might be because he saw my anger rising.
"I did it so I could become the mentor, with your family out the way Zain I could just kill the other members and become mentor!" And with that, the trap had been sprung. Every dead body on the ground had leapt up and tried to swing at us from all directions. I ran at inhuman speed but noticed the other people weren't supernatural but just assassins. So I used this to my advantage and ran to the brute and plunged my hand through his chest, and ripped out his heart. I swung around and ran to the attacker who's attacking Nikki and fed him the brutes heart and plunged my blade into his chest.
Another one tried to come at me from behind, but I ducked and twisted my body around and used both of my blades on my wrists and plunged my blades into his stomach, and swiped my blades on either side until his intestines are showing. I then turned my attention to the four men attacking Christian, which I had jumped up and stabbed the blades into both of their necks.
"We gotta run. We're out numbered, Zain!" Shouted Nikki, scared.
"Christian, grab Nikki and run. I'll try to buy you two some time!" I shouted.
Christian grabs Nikki's hand, but she seems scared to take it.
"Nikki, take his hand. If he hurts you badly, I'll kill him. Understand?" I said.
Within seconds, I see her grab Christian's hand with a bit of sacredness.