I Am Sinking

Next day -

Y/N was with her some friends in classroom. She was smiling and glancing at Yoongi sometimes. Her friends notice her and teased her.

Yoona - Y/N..I think you shouldn't be here.

Y/N - Hhhh...what...??

Mammao - because your physically here but your attention is somewhere else like Yoongi. (kept teasing her)

Miyo - I know you liked him from the beginning.You guys are perfect match for each other like he is calm and you are annoying, he is introvert and you are extrovert, he never smiles and you can smile all day like weird..(she laughed)

Y/N(she put her arms down) - Ahhh..is this a compliment??? It hit really hard...aauuchh..girls..how can I say to him about my feeling. I feel really heavy if he rejects me. I can't think of anyone except him...yes ..I have feeling for him but what if he doesn't accept me..???? ( made unpleasant face)

Mammao - At least you should try..I mean look at him. He allow only you to come close to him. He gives his attention to you. He looks happy when you are with him.. because..

Y/N - He treats me as his good friend Ooohhhh...(put hand on her chest)..my heart...why you beat for that grumpy cat.. couldn't you have found someone else ...???.....ahhh(deep sighed)...today I will confess to him.

All friends - Really....oh my God...are you sure Y/N....okkk don't get nervous
you will be still his friend and nobody can take your place in his heart.

After the college

Yoongi took Y/N to their favourite lake side. Whenever someone has to share something they go this place because they get peace here and their chaotic fight too...

Y/N and Yoongi were sitting on the bench seeing the beautiful lake side view. Y/N was feeling so nervous. She bit her lips thousand times and Yoongi noticed it. He leaned back his head then put his hand on his face and said to her.

Yoongi - Y/N.. stop biting your lips silly..it get swollen...

Y/N - Haa..ahhh..How do you know that??? ( surprised)

Yoongi - I have my own tricks which I can't share..now tell me..

Y/N - Yoongi...

Yoongi - Hmmmm...

Y/N - Hey..look at me you...( control yourself you are going to propose him)

Y/N (she called Yoongi with full of her feeling) - Yoongi.....

Yoongi(he got strange. He sit straight and looked at her with curious face) - Y/N...what happened..is something bothering you ..?( cupped her face)

Y/N( in response) - she nodded her head slowly

Yoongi( moved close to her) - Who made you upset..tell me..

Y/N( she touched his hand) - Yoongi...I tried....to...

Yoongi - try to what....

Y/N - I tried to convince my heart but
.....( looked at him nervously)

Yoongi - but what.. come on Don't play with words.

Y/N - Yoongi(looked deeply in his eyes) I have fallen for ...YOU...I LOVE YOU YOONGI...I REALLY LOVE YOU..I CAN'T THINK OF ANY OTHER MEN. IT'S ONLY YOU...JUST YOU...

Yoongi ( he was amaged. He didn't know how to react. He removed his hand slowly) - Y/N....are...you serious..
but I only liked you as my friend...you are really precious to me.. special to me Y/N..but I don't have feeling for you..

After listening him Y/N was heartbroken. It was like someone has broken what she has been dreamed of. Her eyes became watery. She thought somebody could embrace her so that so could let out her pain. Everything is stopped for her now. Tears couldn't hold their pain and went out from her eyes. Yoongi when saw tears in her eyes. He got panicked. He immediately wipped her tears.

Yoongi - Y/N...sweettheart please don't cry. I can't see you crying...stop..(He cupped her cheek)...Hey it's okk...look Y/N...I don't wanna break your heart but you have seen me since my childhood. I have felt only hate in my life so I didn't feel love in my life. Love doesn't exist for me...I can't love anyone.Y/N..I know I am a bit late but I....have...a Girlfriend..I am dating a girl her name is Nancy. She studies in our college.

Y/N( was feeling die inside)- You..have
GIRLFRIEND....how...You Love...her..??
(she closed her mouth by hand and closed her eyes tightly. It was a strong storm in her life.)

Yoongi - No...(straight face)..Y/N ...as I already told you I have no room for love....she is just my girlfriend. I am dating her .. that's it. I can't fall in love with someone because my heart has become stone earlier and no one can change this heart...It never skips it's beat for anyone.. I am sorry beb...I wish you understand me.

Y/N( wipped her tears and got up) - Yoongi ...I think I should go..(about to go)

Yoongi (at this time his heart skipped it's beat. He quickly hold her hand tightly) - Y/N...You can't leave me...( in his cold voice. he thought she will go alone)

Y/N ( she took deep sighed) - I can't leave you...stupid.. let's go home.( she gently removed his hand and went to car then silently cried)

Yoongi(to himself) - I hope you take care of our relation like you always did because I can't imagine myself without you.( he made his fist)

See in next😨😨😨