My Hate For You

Early in the morning -

At dining area -

Y/N was silently having her breakfast. Mrs. Min was talking to her but Y/N was not being able to concentrate on her. Everytime Yoongi animal behaviour flashed in front of her eyes.
She was passing fake smile to Mrs. Min.

After some time she saw Yoongi coming to them. She grabbed her cloth tightly. Y/N eyes met with his but she moved her eyes quickly. Mrs. Min had gone to kitchen before he came.
It was only he and Y/N. Yoongi stood in front of her while staring at her then he harshly dragged the chair to get her attention but Y/N didn't look up. He sat on the chair with bad mood.

Yoongi - So...this is how it is going to be..??

Y/N(looking down. Her legs was shaking like hell) - .........(silent)

Yoongi - I thought you will behave nicely to me..but...(he grabbed her hand quickly)

Y/N(got scared and trying to get her herself free) - Ahhh....Yoongi..what..
are you doing.. leave me..Aunty can came at anytime...leave..

Yoongi(aggressively said) - I don't care...this is what you want...right..??

Y/N(became angry) - Right now I want you to leave me...Ahhh....Yoongi.. let me go.

Y/N heard Mrs. Min footstep. She tried hard and get free her hand and started eating like normal. Mrs. Min smiled to see them together.

Mrs Min - Oh..Good morning my boy
...here...you go..(she passed sandwich and juice to him)

Yoongi(coldly) - Thank you mom.

Mrs Min - You guys carry on. I need to go office early. It's very important.( Before going to leave)..hey.... everything is ok right.. you guys..??

Yoongi(stopped eating and looked at his mom) - Yes mom... everything is fine .. right..Y/N ?(smirked)

Y/N(smiled to his mom) - Ohh aunty..
Yes..we are good...you need to go fast.(waved her hand)

Mrs. Min(convinced) - Okey...I am leaving... have fun.(smiled gently)

After seeing her leaving. Yoongi drank the juice and wipped his lips then he got up and coming to her. He touched the table gently coming to her slowly while seeing her anxious expression. Seeing him coming to her Y/N closed her eyes tightly. She got up then turned around to leave but before she does Yoongi reached to her.

Yoongi(cold voice) - Desperate to meet  him Y/N..???

Y/N(made a little distance) - It's no use to talk with you...stay away from me (started to go)

Yoongi(pulled her wrist towards the table side and hold a fork then pinned it on her top sleeves tightly on table by the fork after that he grabbed her other hand tightly pulled her close to him while looking into her watery eyes) - Don't dare to talk to me like this...(pulled her closer to him by holding her waist and looking at her lips side) you will regret Y/N..so don't ever..

Y/N(looking other side while silently crying) - Please...Yoongi..I am done of this...stop..I..am scared..(pushing him with her weak hand)

Yoongi getting melt hearing her word. He was going to pat her head but remembered her on her friend made him again angry so he grabbed her hairs tightly and pulled it roughly.

Y/N(screamed in pain) - Ahhhh.. Yoongi..ahhh....(crying in mess)

Yoongi - This your innocent face.... which.. always has brought smile on my face...but.. now..I..hate to see it..just..it deserve my hate....

Y/N(breaking down into tears) - If you..hate me...that much...then...I will never come on your way...I will part my way from you..

Yoongi(burning in anger) - So easy for you.. right...?? Because you have found someone...(got more close to her lips)...sorry...a substitute..

Y/N(lower voice) - Yoongi..ahhhh please.. don't.... don't..no... please..

Yoongi(still coming to her lips. giving his hot breathing to her face) -man..a friend...more then..

Y/N(eyes got red) - Yoongi...yoongi... no..I am...begging you... don't say this.. let me..go..please... don't do this...

Yoongi(chuckled) - Ohhh..sorry..why do..you let me...(stopped seeing her crying hard. Then he gently kisses on her cheek while taking out fork from the table to set her free and looked at her eyes) I..I..hate...you.. but remember it always I HAVE COMPLETE RIGHT ON YOU...AND NOBODY CAN TAKE YOU FROM ME.

Y/N was sobbing hearing her every words. Yoongi left her hairs slowly.
Y/N watery eyes were questioning to him. She wipped her tears and started to leave. Yoongi found Frist time a pure pain and disappointment in Y/N eyes. When Y/N crossed him slowly Yoongi hold her wrist. Yoongi eyes became watery while Y/N didn't say anything just endure the pain by his tight grip. Both of them in their pain for a while.

Y/N(moaned) - Ahh....

Yoongi(still holding her hand) - I will wait for you outside...

Then Yoongi left her making Y/N life hell. Y/N ran to her room and cried heard.

Y/N - What are you doing Yoongi..?? Why..why...I can't handle this pain...
I hate you too...

Here Yoongi in car -

Yoongi played music closed his eyes. He was missing Y/N crying face. He hit his hand more more. He screamed and messed his hair. Tears came out his eyes too but he roughly wipped it
and made serious face.

See in next 😉🥰❤️