This Punishment Is Worst 🔞

Next day Yoongi was still angry. He was cold to Y/N at home. He felt that because of Y/N presence he couldn't focus on Nancy.

In classroom -

Y/N - So how was your date??? (excited)

Yoongi - How it should be..(cold voice)

Y/N - Hey...why are you talking so rudely..( she asked casually)

Yoongi - Could you please give me some space Y/N... ( hold his anger)

Y/N - Ammm...No...(playfully)

Yoongi - Y/N..I need some time alone..(closed his eyes)

Y/N - Ok..I will not ask... ( she smiled)

Yoongi - CAN'T YOU LEAVE ME ALONE FOR GOD SAKE...(feeling frustrated and said loudly)

Y/N (She got startled of his loud voice. Tears came in her eyes) - I get it..(she weakly smiled and left)

Yoongi - Y/N....(His voice got shaked. He tried to stop her but she didn't listen)

He thought may be it will make him feel better but it became worst decision for him. He wasn't being able to handle her ignorance for an hour. He was feeling uneasy. This separation made him go crazy. It's been a week Yoongi tried to talk with Y/N but Y/N didn't give him any chance. She changed her seat and sat behind Sassuke. In between she didn't look at Yoongi neither home nor college. She started to go college by bus now. Yoongi blood was boling in anger because now her ignorance made him more upset. At first he wanted to apologise to her but now he wanted to punish her badly for keeping him away from her.

In evening time -

Yoongi's family went to attend a party and Y/N went to her friends home. She thought Yoongi will not be at home. She came to home. When she entered in living area she saw Yoongi was sitting on couch and watching the TV while holding the remote. His cold gaze fell on her. She was feeling weak because he was looking damn scary but she was hurt of his behaviour.She ignored him and led to her room that made yoongi pissed off. He harshly threw the remote on the couch and blocked her way.

Yoongi - Where were you...?? (Rude voice)

Y/N - .......( didn't said anything and crossed him.)

Her every move was like fuel adding in fire. He clenched his jaw and followed her back. Y/N was going to close the door but Yoongi blocked the door by his foot. Y/N was angry to see him but a little scared at the same time. She moved a back. Yoongi opened the door harshly. He could see her shocked face. He closed the door with loud thud and locked it.

Y/N - Are...are you out of your mind..you can't come to my room like that...( she cried to him)

Yoongi - I will. You understand and If you try to do anything stupid which make me more upset then you have to face the consequences Y/N.(with blood red eyes)

Y/N(she gulped) - I don't wanna talk with you Yoongi..so leave right now.( angry voice)

She ignored him and putting her stuff on table. Yoongi came to her furiously grabbed her hand and threw her on the bed.

Y/N - Ahh..Yoongi...what are you doing..stop it I said...(she tried to get up)

Yoongi - Just Shut up...(shout loudly. He howover her and pinned her both hand on bed)Do you think that you will ignore me all the time and I will tolerate it silently?? Hhh Y/N??

Y/N - Yoongi...ahh..stop this I said..you are hurting me now dude...Let me go Yoongi..ahh( she struggled to release her hand)

Yoongi - Endure it like I did. You made me away for a week...you get that...a week...is that easy for you.(greeted his teeth)

Y/N - So what...haa..this is what you want( she screamed)..you told me to leave you..you hurted me that time by your words and now your action..(she looked away)...leave me..just go..aahh.. ahhh..Yoongi..(tightly closed her eyes)

Yoongi(hold her hand hard. His eyes filled with tears) - Y/N....are you happy without me?? Didn't you miss me ever..??I missed you..Y/N I am sorry...don't punish me more.(cracked voice)

Y/N(she quickly looked at him and got emotional) - Yoongi...(she slowly tried to remove her hand and Yoongi loosened his grip. She touched his face gently) I missed you so much..it was hard...for...me.(Yoongi looked at her with puppy eyes and touched hairs. Her eyes became teary too.)

Y/N quickly wrapped her hand around his neck then hugged him. Yoongi also wrapped his hand around her body tightly and closed his eyes like he was waiting for it. They didn't realise this separation gave their relation in new direction. After a while Y/N jokingly said -

Y/N - Yoongi....(gently patted his back)

Yoongi - Hmm..( with closed eyes still hugged her)

Y/N - You are very heavy..you know??(she giggled)

Yoongi - I know but you have to bear it and stay still..for a while..(grabbed her more tightly)

Y/N - Aaahh...you..(she smiled & hitted his back)

Yoongi - You will go college with me from tomorrow and come back to your seat...(in serious tone). Y/N nodded her head in response.

Y/N - Yoongi...Do I affect your relationshi..(curious)

Yoongi( interrupted her) - NO..NO... it's not like that.. trust me..don't say that ever again...okk( he cupped her face & smiled)

Y/N - hmm ...(smiled back)

#This separation made Yoongi to realise that it is impossible for him to be separated from Y/N #Sometime a distance makes you realise that how important that person for you#

See in next 😉🥰❤️