You Can't Go There

From next day Yoongi and Y/N went to  college together. Y/N's friends were happy to see them together. Yoongi started treating his girlfriend Nancy nicely because of his fight with Y/N he couldn't concentrate on Nancy. He got frustrated. Many boys tried to propose Nancy but she only liked Yoongi's non caring attitude. Nancy could understand that Yoongi has much concern about Y/N. Sometime it hurts her ego because Yoongi gets distracted or panic when it comes to Y/N. His eyes were always on Y/N. Eventhough she and Yoongi didn't love each other they were just dating to each other but now she wants Yoongi.

Here Y/N got a new friend Sassuke who she always thought that he is a boring guy because everytime she found him studying but in during these days she got to know about Sassuke. He is genuine a nice person. He liked Y/N from the beginning but he thought that there is something between Y/N and Yoongi & Y/N likes Yoongi very much. Now he found that Yoongi got a girlfriend and he could notice that Y/N is feeling alone so as a friend he wanted to support her.

Weeks passed things has became changed. Y/N has lived her life happy again. She didn't want to disturb Yoongi and Nancy. She made some excuses so that both of them could spend time together. Y/N has sensed that Nancy doesn't like her. Her expressions gets changed when
Y/N meets to Yoongi or he talks to her.Yoongi sometimes doesn't hold Nancy's hand or he just shows his fake smile to her but in Y/N's presence he gets active and alive. Moreover his hands automatically holds Y/N's hand & gets closer to her. His attention shifts towards Y/N. Nancy could feel tension between them. Y/N didn't want to create any mess between them.

Here Yoongi tried his best to not to hurt Y/N. He has started his life as a boyfriend of Nancy. He and Nancy seemed hot and happy couple. Yoongi apologized to Nancy about his behaviour. He treated her gently now. His time got divided now. He has to spend more time with Nancy. He always tried to to take Y/N with them but Y/N made excuse always which Yoongi didn't like. He could notice that Y/N now a days talks Sassuke more. His facial expressions gets changed to see them together when he enters in the classroom but he doesn't show any reaction because he doesn't want to fight with Y/N. He doesn't want to react but how far he could ignore.

One day in college he and Nancy were going to class he saw Y/N and Sassuke in garden area sitting on the bench and talking to each other. Yoongi stopped and glared at them for while.

Nancy - Hey...beb..what happened ?(put her hand on his chest)

Yoongi - Amm... Nothing(looking around then again looked at them)

Nancy(made suspesious eyes) - lt looks like Y/N has found someone... SPECIAL...what do you think???

Yoongi - WHO CARES..??? ( said in cold voice)

He saw Sassuke patted Y/N's head. Yoongi rolled his eyes and then

Yoongi - Let's go...(hold her hand and walked out)

His acting was super convinced like he didn't care but he got annoyed a little. May be he was feeling insure as a friend...

In the evening at home -

Y/N was helping Yoongi's mom in kitchen. Yoongi went to the kitchen area. He found his mom with Y/N. He was going to leave when his mom said.

Mrs. Min - Yoongi..??? Where are you going..?? Do you need something??

Yoongi - No mom..amm.( said in cold voice)

Mrs. Min - Y/N I am feeling tired...could you...(cutted her words)

Y/N - Yaa.. aunty... don't worry I will take care of it..( she smiled)

After that his mom left. Yoongi was still there in the kitchen with Y/N. He sat on the chair and watching Y/N with cold eyes. Y/N could notice she smiled and said.

Y/N - What..??? Need something..??

Yoongi - No..(tried to be normal)...just came here to talk something..

Y/N - Really...okk..tell me..(looking at food)

Yoongi - How was your day..??? I mean... everything is fine.....(talking normally)

Y/N - awesome...like always. It was great...how about you..?? ( taking out her water bottle from freeze)

Yoongi - Nice...Yes..good.. ( started to come her)

Y/N - Cool...Yoongi...I wanna tell you something...

Yoongi( leaning his back at refrigerator) - Hmmm....(cold eyes)

Y/N - Actually... tomorrow some of our friends are going to pub..

Yoongi - So...( he folded his hand)

Y/N - And they asked me to come with them...

Yoongi - and what did you say...??(looked down with deep thought)

Y/N(turned around and drank the water from her water bottle and said) - Yoongi I wanna to go there..it is  exciting so.. I said yes and I am going with them( a little laugh)

Y/N was going to put bottle in refrigerator but Yoongi quickly snatched it roughly) - NO...(deep voice)

Then put his mouth too while drinking water. He looked deeply in her eyes and said

Yoongi - YOU WON'T GO THERE Y/N...(calm voice)

Y/N - You must be joking right..(she tried to smile but his facial expressions was the same)....Yoongi..

Yoongi - I said...No.. You will say NO to them...(put bottle in refrigerator and started to go but Y/N said)

Y/N - No....( she turned her back to his face & she folded her hand)

Yoongi(turned around and started coming close to her) - sorry...??( made annoyed face)

Y/N - I will go..( pouty lips without knowing Yoongi's terrible reaction) I will definitely go there..
AHHH...Yoongi..( hissed is pain)

Yoongi grabbed her hand harshly and made her turned around. She saw his red blood eyes which showed that he is angry now.

Yoongi - Y/N..I DON'T LIKE WHEN YOU DISOBEY ME...I WILL NOT LET YOU GO THERE. IT'S NOT SAFE PLACE FOR YOU...YOU GOT IT.( still tightly holding her arm)

Y/N(tried to remove his hand and got upset) - Yoongi..leave my hand..ahh.. what's a big deal...other friends will also be there with me...I want..and I will.. that's final..I wanna enjoy...(cutted her lines)

Yoongi - With whom... Ohh right..(chuckled)..you got my friends now...why do you need me over there..???

Y/N( her eyes got teary) - You are so rude...I always asked you to take me there.. but you denied...now I have chance to go with our friends...but you...( removed his hands and said in cried voice) - Okk...as you say...I won't go there... happy.

Y/N left him in kitchen. Yoongi got more upset seeing her cried face. He hit the wall.

Yoongi POV - Oh..god I made her upset again... what's your problem Yoongi..?? Why you are stopping her..?? What right do you have on her..?? Are you her boyfri...?? No..so what...I am her friend. I can't tolerate to see any dirty eyes fall on her...shit...fix it Yoongi..she was crying.

See in next 🙈😛🥰