Jealous Level 5 - You Want Me To Taste You 🔞

Y/N went to the tarrance where it was dark but she was searching for Yoongi in presence of moonlight. Y/N was scared of dark. She called him

Y/N - Yoongi...where are you.. Yoongi??

Yoongi - YOU CAME TO ME FINALLY.(She saw a dark figure and heard his drunk voice from her behind)

Y/N - Yoongi...(being suspicious)

Yoongi came out from that dark side. Holding glass of drink, having deep red eyes he was looking completely devestated.

Yoongi - YOU WON Y/N.(drank again)

Y/N - What do mean..??(little scared)

Yoongi - What I mean..??(he chuckled and then threw the glass on the floor)

Y/N - Ahhh..(she flinched and closed her ears)

He was too much drunk but still concious. He was coming to her with strong walk. He pulled her to him aggressively and looked at her eyes.

Y/N - Ahhh....Yoongi.. stop it..leave me..what are you doing...??(she tried to get her free)

Yoongi(making her more closer to him) - YOU ENJOYED WITH YOUR FRIEND...??HE PICKED YOU UP...YOU WERE IN HIS EMBRACE... SORRY...ARE YOU MISSING HIM??

Y/N(angry voice) - Yoon...Yoongi..aahh.
Why are you taking it in wrong way ..it was just a game...and... don't forget...you also did same with Nancy...so why I am wrong here.??

Yoongi(greeted his teeth) - You made mistake God damn it. He is not your boyfriend....(screamed loudly)

Y/N(cried back) - Yoongi...ahhh..so what..??...(looked at him with angry teary eyes then looked away)

Yoongi(hearing this he became angry like crazy) - YOU..THEN LISTEN TO ME CAREFULLY Y/N HE IS NOT ALLOWED TO TOUCH YOU..NOT HIM NOT ANY OTHER GUY..

Y/N - You...you can't decide It..(removed his hand and tried to go)

Yoongi blocked her way and started coming forward to her while saying in his drunk voice. He was looking at her passionate eyes)

Yoongi - ONLY I CAN DECIDE IT....

ONLY I CAN LOOK AT YOU....

ONLY I CAN DO ANYTHING WITH YOU....

ONLY I CAN TOUCH YOU.....

ONLY I CAN KISS YOU...

YOUR SILKY HAIRS...

YOUR PLUMPY LIPS....

YOUR NARROW NECKLINE....

YOUR TENDER BIG BREAST..

YOUR SMOOTH BELLY...

YOUR SOFT WAIST...

YOUR UNEVEN HOT BREATHING....

YOUR INNOCENT SOUL..

YOUR PURE HEART...

ONLY I WILL TASTE YOUR....(looking down her private part smirked and licked his lips) EVERY INCH OF YOUR BODY IS NOW BELONG TO..THIS MAN..(pointing at to him)

Y/N got shocked. Hearing Such words coming out from his mouth making her scared. She was so afraid to be with him now.

Y/N(feeling uncomfortable. Tears coming in her eyes) - Yoo...yoongi... please..I am scared...you are drunk.. you don't know....what..are you saying... let's go..

Yoongi(yelling at her while going to touch her cheeks ) - I AM NOT DRUNK...I AM LOST .... AHH.. (GROANED)...Y/N..I WANT TO ...(looking at her whole body lustfully).. LET'S DANCE BABY..(making his calm voice)

He thought if she let him to touch her through their dance then he could control his anger. By their dance Yoongi wanted to take her in his embrace and claim on her.

Y/N(closed her eyes and moved back quickly then begged him) - Yoongi...please...No..I don't want...
plzz...

Yoongi got triggered by her refuse. He instantly grabbed her hairs and pulled her close to him.

Yoongi(angry voice) - I GET IT...YOU DON'T LIKE MY TOUCH NOW RIGHT ?? BECAUSE YOU WANNA BE HIS ONLY...THAT YOUR F*CKING FRIEND....

Y/N screamed in extreme pain. She was terrified of him. His dark side was scaring her. Y/N couldn't hold herself and started crying. The one who can't see tears in her eyes is now reason of her pain. He was indirectly disrespecting her love for him.

Y/N(with teary eyes) - No.. Yoongi.. ahh...I am not... it's your misunderstanding....leave me..please..I can't take it...aahh...I really...you are ..hurting me..(tried to remove his hand)

Yoongi(scary voice) - THAT'S ENOUGH...YOU CAN'T REFUSE ME... GET PREPARED YOURSELF FROM NOW I WILL GIVE YOU ONLY PAIN..

Y/N(could sense his sinful intention) - No..Yoongi....please... don't...no...please
I know...you..will not...do anything..
wrong..Ahhhhh......(screamed loudly)

Yoongi without thinking more he pulled her hair more made her to expose her thin neck then he started kissing there roughly. He was like a hungry wolf who always wanted to fatch his prey now his got his chance. He was fulfilling his lust by kissing her like crazy. Every kiss and every touch making him to do it more rough. His expression was like he has been waited for long period and dying to do it with her. Y/N screamed in pain and begged him to stop. She was shaking of his this side. Yoongi just wanted her to be his now. He grabbed wrist of her other hand which was blocking his way. He twisted her hand and kept it at her back.

Y/N(panting) - Aahhh...ahhh..Yoongi..
Ahhh...no.. it's hurts..it..hurts...

Yoongi(biting her neck and making red marks on her neck) - Y/N..(groaned) Ohhh...babygirl...come on
Y/N...cooperate me..you are so....soft ahhh... smirked)

Y/N(extreme in pain) - Ahhhh..ahhh..
Noo...no... please...Sto..stop...you are not...my..Yoongi... leave me...I am so much in pain... please...aahh...ahhh..

Yoongi became more aggressive after hearing this. He pushed her step back and back while kissing her neckline then leaned her body on terrace railing. He took his chance and caged her whole body. Yoongi licked her neck and making it wet by his saliva then sucked it while biting it hard. He was feeling uncontroable pleasure.

Yoongi(dominant voice) - Y/N...BEAR IT BABY...YOU MADE ME TO DO THIS.....(become more rough)

Y/N(screaming) - Ahhh...Ahh..Ohh..
God...(hold his shirt tightly)

Yoongi - I KNOW..ahh..YOU WANT ME....YOU WANT ME TO TASTE YOU... JUST SAY IT...THEN MAY BE I WILL BE A LITTLE GENTLE...(breathing heavy)

See in next 🙈😛🥰