Why You Are Making Me Crazy Y/N ?

Y/N hurriedly went to her room and closed the door then leaned her back against the door. She was feeling like she is out of breath. She gathered herself and then take bath to make herself calm. While applying moisturizer on ther body she was lost thinking about him.

Y/N POV - What's wrong with him ?? How crazily angry he was. Thank God he controlled himself...Thank u stupid for your protective behaviour....wait but what was that??? Was he going to kiss....????(heart beating fast) May be because he was drunk and imagine me as his girlfriend Nancy.. his..strong touch.. God...i am still shaking hhh...No..I shouldn't think too much..He is his girlfriend only..I must suppress my feeling for him...cheer up Y/N..forget it..let it go..it will be good for us too.

Next day -
Everyone was having breakfast. Y/N and Yoongi behaved like nothing happened between them. His mother noticed them carefully.

Mrs. Min - Did you guys fight again ??

Y/N(shocked expression) - No..No..

Yoongi - ......(being silent)

Mrs. Min - Good...so how was yesterday??? You both enjoyed..???

Yoongi(glanced blood shooting eyes at Y/N. Y/N was nervous looking at him) - Yaaa...we had fun..right Y/N??

Y/N(nodded) - Yes..Aunty..I really enjoyed....

Mrs. Min(trying to make Yoongi jealous so she teased Y/N) - Y/N...you made new friend there...?? Like any hot guy....or.. handsome..

Before Y/N could say something Yoongi placed glass on table with a loud thud then said.

Yoongi( calm voice) - No..mom..she didn't find anyone...and she has me already...mean..this guy is sufficient for her... she can't handle more.

Mrs Min( encouraging Y/N) - Y/N.. sweetheart..you should date someone like...Yoongi does.(secretly saw his reaction who was getting irritated)

Yoongi - No...she can't...I mean..look at her...clumsy girl..who will propose her...only I have capacity to handle her.(teasing her)

Y/N( kicked his leg) - How dare you...
I can have...okk..I mean...I mean..mom you are right.(smiled)

Yoongi(made pocker face) - Let's see.... come on...we are getting late..(ignored their topic)

Both of them went to the college. While ride Yoongi was secretly looking at Y/N. He was trying to say something but Y/N was pretending like she is busy on mobile.

Yoongi - Y/N....(cold voice)

Y/N(looked at him with puppy eyes) - Hmmm...

Yoongi - Sorry...about yesterday...I was little mad about...and I yelled you badly.

Y/N(smiled) - It's okk..I know..you wanna protect me...

Yoongi(smiled then looked at straight) - Soo....

Y/N - So...( questionable eyes)

Yoongi - Are you taking mom's advise seriously ???

Y/N - means ??

Yoongi - I mean...You..will...

Y/N - date someone...??(completed his words)

Yoongi - Hmmm..(rude expression)

Y/N - I don't know...may be..(looked outside the window)

Yoongi(getting impatient) - What do you mean you don't know...

Y/N(deep sighed) - Who knows about future..?? We reached the college.. let's talk about it later..come..(she smiled)

Yoongi(trying to busy) - You go..I am coming..

She left to classroom. Here Yoongi was still in car. He was getting angry. He leaned back his head on seat took deep breath then said.

Yoongi - Why you are making me crazy....Y/N ???

When he entered in the classroom. He found Y/N was talking to her friends. She was looking happy which made him smiled. After sometime he saw Sassuke stood closer her. Her eyes was sparkling seeing him. Yoongi noticed that Sassuke was more comfortable with Y/N and talking to her more. He thought about him mom advise to Y/N.

Yoongi POV - What's his problem ?? I found him mostly around Y/N....Is Sassuke hitting on...Y/N..?? Does he like her?? No...( denial inner voice)

Here Y/N's friends were taking about yesterday night incident.

Yoona - My god..how Yoongi was punching him..like..he could have killed him.

Mammao - I have never thought that a silent person like Yoongi can be so aggressive...

Miyo - Did you guys notice something??

Yoona - What..?

Miyo - Yoongi is possesive to Y/N..I mean I have noticed it..he saw both
Y/N and Nancy dancing with other guy. Even I saw that Nancy was too close to other guy..being a boyfriend Yoongi should have been possessive & angry on her...but he didn't...

Yoona - Yes..I mean he didn't bother to see her with someone else.. but he got annoyed when he saw Y/N dancing with that guy eventhough she is his only friend... isn't it something weird.. he didn't like when that guy tried to touch her..

Miyo - It clearly shows his jealousy..he beated that guy mercilessly... because he misbehaved with Y/N..I mean..he did what a friend should do..but he was a little jealous..I can feel....Yoongi.. should have been jealous for Nancy too because she is his girlfriend right???

Mammao - Yes...We should find out that does he feel for..Y/N..?? Can he see her with other guy anymore ??

See in next ❤️🙈🥰