Chapter 4: Speaking Through Topics

Previously In Chapter 3...

Your POV

I hate to say it again, but I do not deserve to have to be in the job where the three mentioned being a manager of the club because I do not have that kind of experience for that type and I am not a manager before. I am an office worker through documentation, presentations, projects, calculations, computer science, and accounting. I am not fit for this club category but I know that this is the only way since my reputation from the false accusation has gone deeper than what I know through my job hunting before I met them.

Here, I thought if this was an interview after we got to the club building, but this was a test rather than an interview.

Eylianzeil Laitess, the main secretary of the Enelethzei Service Club and the current owner of the mansion from the previous manager ran away like a coward. Without the manager on their side, every maid is in a stalemate with no luck in trying to find a worthy new employee who will guarantee to be the manager similar to what the previous manager would do. Eylianzeil made this test for the newcomers who participated as the maids are scouting over anyone willing to find a job that fits the category as Eylianzeil expected.

However, it's not going to be simple for her since people's credibility varies based on their behaviors on the outside and inside. If that is the case, what does she want?

Back to the main story...

For this first test, Eylianzeil lets the maid decide who to pick the people whom and what they know or like about them at first since they first met. That's what I thought the scouting was like.

As for me...

"Hello again, Y/n."

"Sounds like that I am well known after I met you, right?" I slightly smile as Ruae and the other two sit with me while the test is now in session for monitoring and the terms as Eylianzeil mentioned. "Out of pity?"

"We were scouting to find someone who wants to participate in the interview at this time. We were out of time by the evening before we had to head back for this interview that was due today until we saw you standing around with no umbrella or raincoat. We didn't want to leave you like this, so we decided to take you to a place to have a seat that is paying free unless you were buying." Hannila replies to me.

"I was thinking of going to sleep. Not to mention that I am not that of a being in the clubs." I started to explain as a part of the interview.

"It's OK if you don't know about handling the clubs. We'll help you out through the tutorial." Mallie encourages me to follow up with the three if they are willing to help me. I wanted to thank them for that.

"Since you're here as this..." Hannila wants to remind me of the terms related to trust, understanding, skill, control, mastery, forbearance, and characteristics. It's hard for me to remember, but with them understanding me. I can tell that I am off track by talking while thinking. Knowing my emotions I cannot remember my goals for this interview, I need to focus rather than just chat like it is nothing. "I don't know how you can be trusted just because you participated in this interview."

"But we do know the story of how you were once betrayed by your coworker, Y/n. Should you try to explain how Erick pulls off the false accusation at first?" Mallie starts going over the topic from the past. It's hard for me to remember at this rate. All I ever said is that I have been working diligently and making sure all of my work is clear and successful. I never talked to anyone since I have been working in my way and anything else. I did become successful for a few years until now.

"We've been hearing that several times right now, Mallie." Ruae interrupts. "It would be better to explain with a newer topic than the recent."

"Yeah, there's too much drama that the interview cannot tolerate as the first test when it comes to chatting like going to the hostess club." Hannila agrees with Ruae.