Wanderer's Trail

The god took away Lumine's only kin, and you were sealed and cast into a deep slumber. Upon her awakening, you wandered alone for a time until you met a strange companion named Paimon, thus beginning her journey through the continent of Teyvat...

The game begins with the opening cinematic; the Traveler and their sibling step onto a structure in the sky.

Paimon: "So... what you're trying to say is that you fell here... from another world? But when you wanted to leave, and go on to the next world, your path was blocked by some unknown god?"

The Unknown God appears, blocking their path.

Unknown God: "Outlanders, your journey ends here!"

Lumine: "Who're you!?"

Unknown God: "The sustainer of heavenly principles. The arrogation of mankind ends now."

The twins battle with the Unknown God, but it is futile. Lumine's sibling is engulfed by a swarm of red-and-black cubes and condensed into a single cube in the god's hand.

Lumine: "Aether!"

Lumine tries to take back their sibling, only to be engulfed themselves.

Lumine: Wait! Don't go! Give my brother back! And just like that, the god took away my brother. 

Lumine: "Some kind of seal was cast upon me, and I lost my power. So while we used to travel from world to world/So whilst we used to cross world after world. "We are now trapped here. How many years ago was it? I don't know... But I intend to find out." When I woke, I was all alone — until I met you two months ago... "After I awoke, I was all alone — right up until I met you two months ago."

Paimon: Yeah, Paimon really owes you for that. Otherwise, Paimon likely would have drowned... So, Paimon will do her best to be a great guide! We should head off. Let's get going!"

Paimon and Aether freeze as they watch a red asteroid fly by.

Upon approaching the cliff.

Paimon: "The path ends here — guess we'll just have to climb. Climbing depletes stamina, and depleted stamina takes time to recover! Okay, let's take the route we planned! We're off to... a Statue of The Seven! Which of The Seven are you looking for exactly?"

~Meanwhile~

A brunette female is fighting a white-haired goddess and overpowering her.