Winds of the Past

To stop Stormterror's siege, Lumine and Y/n must venture out and eliminate the elemental flows left within the ruined Temples of the Four Winds. Amber is waiting for Lumine at the Temple of the Falcon. Lumine goes to talk to Amber after she gets to the temple.

Amber: "This is it. One of the deserted temples of The Four Winds. These temples have been left to waste for years now. The people of Mondstadt almost never come here. There's a chance there's a monster nest or a hilichurl camp inside. Even Stormterror has given up on its own temple."

Lumine: "Wait did you just say 'its own temple...'?"

Amber: "...Yes. I also find it hard to accept, but... Stormterror was once one of The Four Winds."

Paimon: "Ehhhhhh!"

Amber: "Wait... Did you just feel that? The wind here... Something's off... Let's go in and take a look, Aether. Be careful, the dragon's power is disturbing this area."

Lumine and Amber enter the temple. While they explore Amber burns down the barricades and sets off the exploding barrels. Aether also defeats the hilichurls. Finally, they reach Stormterror's crystal in the Temperature of the Falcon.

Amber: "Phew, I'm tired. But, at least this way we've helped Jean out. In the past, we were at least able to defend the city and keep it safe. This, of course, is mostly thanks to Jean. But now with Stormterror directly attacking the city itself... 'The winds change, so too should our tactics'."

Lumine: "Did you come up with it?"

Amber: "It's what Lisa likes to say. Speaking of which, The Four Winds Temples we were discussing earlier... If you want to learn more abou our history, you can ask Lisa. ...I'm not saying I don't know our history! It's just... I mean... A librarian is supposed to be more knowledgeable than an Outrider, right?"

Lumine and Amber leave the temple.