Dragon Storm

You ^ (You'll be wearing shorts under every dress/skirt.)

Y/n intentionally dropped her accent because she was training to be a spy and the accent would give her away.  She will use it when she's alone or talking to someone she trusts. 

Italicized and underlined text is her taking with her Sokovian accent

.

.

.

The usually peaceful Mondstadt was suddenly assailed by a dragon. This is the Stormterror that Amber spoke of and was the gigantic creature that Lumine encountered in the forest earlier.

After the gliding tutorial, the sky turns dark

Amber: "The sky..."

The dragon from before summons tornadoes and the Traveler starts gliding.

Lumine gasps as she sees red mist surround her.

???: "Are you okay?"

Lumine looks for the voice.

Lumine: "Who--"

???: "I'm Y/n."

Y/n moves Lumine onto the ground before looking at the dragon.

Y/n: "It's just you and me."

Y/n fights the dragon before long it leaves and she lands.

Lumine: "Are you okay?! Y/n is your name right?"

Y/n: "I'm fine. It's a pleasure to meet you Ms?"

Lumine: "Lumine."

Y/n: "Ms. Lumine." 

Y/n shakes her hand.

Y/n: "Y/n."

Amber: "Amber."

Y/n and Amber shake hands.

???: "You've actually got the power to go up against the dragon... Are you a new ally... or a new storm?"

Y/n: "Ally, hopefully."

Amber: "Stormterror... is attacking Mondstadt itself! Kaeya, Y/n, you've come at the right time. We must..."

Kaeya: "Hold on, Amber. Are you perhaps forgetting to introduce us?"

Amber: "Oh... right. This is Kaeya, our Cavalry Captain. These two are travelers from afar, Traveler and Paimon. This is Y/n she kinda just appeared."

Y/n: "I was exploring when I saw something attack this place so I came to help." After all, I'm still technically an Avenger. Besides America needed me to see what's going on with people coming here and not coming back.

Kaeya: From afar? Is that all we know of them?

Amber: "Long story short..."

Amber tells the whole story.

Y/n: "Was he your twin?"

Lumine: "Yes..."

Y/n: "Ah. I see... It's difficult losing a twin..."

Y/n remembers her own twin.

Kaeya: I see. Welcome to Mondstadt — though you haven't arrived at the best of times, I'm afraid. Kaeya: I understand the anguish of being separated from family. Kaeya: I'm not really sure why you're looking for the Anemo God... Kaeya: But everyone has their secrets, right? Kaeya: Haha, relax! I won't press you for more. Kaeya: First and foremost, on behalf of the Knights of Favonius, I would like to extend our thanks to you for your help just now."

Y/n: "No problem."

Kaeya: "Your fight to defend the city against the dragon just now was witnessed by no small number of citizens. The Acting Grand Master of the Knights of Favonius is also very interested in meeting you and formally invites you both to our headquarters."

Y/n and Lumine walk to the headquarters.

Paimon: "This seems to be the Knights of Favonius Headquarters. Let's head in."