Crash Corse

Y/n heads to the Temple of the Wolf. When she gets there she sees Kaeya.

Kaeya: "You've arrived. Come closer. Can you smell that?"

Y/n: "What do you think I am? A dog."

Y/n glares at him.

Kaeya: "No! Never!"

A small laugh is heard.

Y/n: "I am merely joking. Lightening the mood before we start. It's the smell of burnt Pyro Slimes."

Kaeya: "Something must have happened in the temple. I imagine there will be slimes, hilichurls, and... whatever is giving Stormterror extra power. Oh yes, it is going to be lively in there indeed!"

Y/n: "Will it be dangerous?"

Kaeya: "As bustling as it may be-- no, I can't imagine it will be dangerous at all. It's a pity that the Temple of the Wolf has been disturbed by such an atrocity. Let's head in, Aether. No one makes offerings to The Four Winds anymore, yet the old winds never vanish... We need to clear out the temples, for the Four Winds."

Y/n enters the temple and goes to talk to Kaeya.

Kaeya: "Let me show you how the Knights if Favonius conquer our adversaries."

Kaeya and Y/n explore the temple. Y/n is only using a sword.

Kaeya: "Aether... Unless I'm mistaken, you don't seem to have a Vision or control over the elemnts. So how exactly is it that you're able to fight Stormterror?"

Y/n: "Magic."

Kaeya: "All right keep your secrets.

Y/n: "I'm not...?"

Kaeya: "Speaking of, did you know? Stormterror was one of The Four Winds. I'm not aware of the exact details. If you're interested, you can ask the Acting Grand master about it."

Y/n destroys Stormterror's crystal.

Kaeya: "Bravo! What a performance! You are, to my surprise, a well-trained knight. The battles you just fought were sights to behold."

Y/n: "Thanks, that's nice of you to say..."

Kaeya: "Haha, I see you already have the knightly virtue of modesty. Stories of your heroic deeds to save Mondstadt from destruction shall be known throughout the City of Freedom, well into the future. Please do visit me at our headquarters when you have the time. I also know a lovely tavern, if that's more your thing. Quite rewarding, no?"

Y/n: "No."

Kaeya: "I can take care of the rest here. You go take care of other things while I'm at it."

As Y/n goes to leave she senses something. She teleports above the door a pillar looking for the disturbance. A blue glue is seen behind a pillar.

Kaeya: "There's no way hilichurls organized an ambush like this themselves- not with their limited mental capacity..."

A Hydro Abyss Mage comes around the pillar.

Kaeya: "Thus you were behind this."

Kaeya and the Abyss Mage stare at each other.

Abyss Mage: "Gohus, Chriso Vonph!"

A fire attack comes rushing toward Hydro Abyss Mage, but the male is surrounded by red mist and stuck. The two males watch as the Abyss Mage is unraveled.

Like:

???: "What... What was that?"

Y/n lands in front of Kaeya.

Y/n: "Are you two okay?!"

Kaeya: "You weren't kidding when you said magic..."

Y/n: "Of course not! Y/n and you are?"

???: "Diluc. Are you a threat-"

Kaeya: "This is Y/n she's a passing traveler who has decided to help with the Stormterror problem."

Y/n: "Before anyone starts spreading rumors, I have not intention of killing him."