Dont text me

"Blake I'm home!" his dad yells from the front door. "Shit" I say looking over at Blake. "Its fine just here" he says kissing my lips and getting up. I watch him walk out of the room. I look around for any escape and see a window. I tiptoe over to it and open it slowly trying not to make a noise. I get it open and climb out of the window and fall into a bush. "Crap" I stand up quickly and rush to the sidewalk casually walking away.

Time skip
I'm in my bedroom sitting on my white sheets, my fingers twirling in my hair when I get a thought. I go back onto my messages and look at the dudes text. It couldn't hurt to just talk to him right? "What do you want?" I respond to him, my heart pounding fast. He responds almost immediately "like I said, I miss you. You don't miss me?" I can hear the stupidity through the text. "Not at all. Now answer my question. What do you want?" I snap. "Woah there you don't gotta be rude baby. I just wanna talk to you. Maybe catch up" he says making me feel sick at the thought of him calling me baby. "Don't call me that. I don't want to catch up with you. My life is pretty good without you" I smile. "If I'm being honest I kind of miss you in more ways than one" he's nasty. I never even kissed him let alone date that ugly fucker.
"Lol yeah you can keep missing me. I gotta man and I don't need you" my eyes roll back. "Okay baby whatever you say. I see you soon"
"I hope not. Goodbye" I turn my phone off not looking at it again and changing out of my clothes.

I feel bad. Like I betrayed Blake's trust when I did nothing wrong at all. Guilt fills me and I don't even know why. I text Black asking him to come over and he immediately agrees.

I open the door for Blake to come in and he immediately picks me and slams the door behind us kissing my lips. His lips are soft and tastes sweet. I giggle as he throws me over his shoulder like I weigh nothing and walks up my steps into my room before tossing me on my bed and falling between my legs to kiss me. He pulls away gently after leaving a soft kiss on my lips. "Why'd you want me to come over?" He asks raising a brow and kissing me again. "I just wanted you with me that's all" I rest my hands on his face. "What's the real reason?" He holds eye contact with me "okay I just felt guilty about that guy texting me and— I don't know" I say breaking eye contact and look down at his chest. "Don't feel guilty love. If you don't like him then you don't gotta feel guilty" he gives me a reassuring smile. "Okay" i say. I sit up making him fall off of me. I crawl on top of him straddling his waist. "How's your cut feeling baby?" He asks lifting my shirt up to look at it. I look down at it to see a scar. "It feel okay. I don't really feel it unless I pay attention to it" I rest my hands on his chest.

His hands fall to my waist as he stares at my scar. I climb off of him and walk over to my tv to grab the remote. I toss the remote at him "keep yourself entertained while I take a shower" I walk over to my dress grabbing some clothes. "Turn around I need to take my dress off" I glare at him. "Yes ma'am" he turns his back to me while I take my dress off and walk to the bathroom and start the water.

BLAKES POV
I watch Tessa as she walks into the bathroom. She's so pretty. She left her phone in here again and I normally would not go through it but there's another text from that dumb ass boy. I pick her phone and swipe into the messages. She doesn't seem like she wants to talk to him. I look at the most recent text "Baby I'm so hard right now. Help me out?"
His texts disgust me. I put her phone down and walk into the bathroom. "Tess?" I ask waiting for a reply. "Yes love?" She says making my stomach twist. "I thought you blocked him" I say quick enough for her to not be able to interrupt me. She opens the shower door revealing her body. The water drips down her creamy skin making my dick twitch at the sight. My eyes meet her again "look I promise I did block him. But I wanted to see what he wanted from me. I didn't talk to him for long" she says.

I walk up to her moving her wet hair out of her face. "I trust you. I just wanted to know" I say making her smile. "But I'm not letting this slide trust me" I say making her smile drop and eyes widen slightly. I drop my hands and she shuts the door "please don't do anything stupid" she says making me chuckle. "I can't promise that" I walk out shutting the bathroom door.