A/N

Heyo! Sorry it's been a while, but I'm slowly coming back to Wattpad.

Before you ask, No.
since TMF 'Season 1' has ended, that doesn't mean that I won't write TMF.

For a few months, I have been thinking about writing Oneshots for my TMF Fantasy AU since it's TMF tied with DND together and I love both things.

Also, I wanted to try to remake this book to make it a little bit more accurate to the medieval/fantasy genre with DND added to it because in my AU, it's taken place around the 15th century (1400-1500). Plus, I didn't exactly write a proper ending to this. 😅

In addition, I will be adding character sheets for each character in my AU either in this book or in a separate book of characters. I have already made character sheets for the Music Club, just not the background characters, but I'll get to that soon or later. :)

Because I'm still in high school, I doubt that I will have time to write chapters daily. Thanks to my Theatre Arts class, I got the motivation to write stories again. For now, I want to try to at least write a chapter and post it once a week.

What do you guys/girls/people think?

Should I remake this book just like I did for Stranded, with more details and character info and save the one-shots after I'm done? Or should I post some one-shots for my AU for now, then I will rewrite Journey for Six?

Thank you again for the views! I love you guys! ❤️❤️