chapter 3

As usual Starfire woke up early to make a breakfast for teen titans because she loves to cook. however teen titans doesn't really want her to cook, because well... she's not that good off a cook that she thinks she is. She started with fried eggs and bacons but it didn't work the way she wanted to work, because she burnt every single one of them and when she started to make tea Raven showed up. apparently she was walking up by a terrible smell of burnd eggs and bacons but she wasn't going to tell star about it. so she pretended that she woke up early because of her weird dream. 'It actually worked who knew?!'Raven thought to hear self before making a tea for herself just so she could be safe. When she was finished, she started helping a Starfire out and fortunately Starfire accepted her help, but unfortunately she only had to call her teammates. not so fortunate is it now. First she called Donna to help her out then Superboy and that was it. soon almost everyone was in the kitchen, looking at their plates which was filled with burned eggs and bacons, but they didn't want to be rude so they kept their mouths shot. Meanwhile raven was getting closer and closer to Damian's room. Finally she got is there and knocked on his Thor she immediately heard footsteps coming closer and closer and before she knew it door was open in front of her was Damien with wet hair and towel on his neck.as he wipe the sweat from his face, only then she notes how handsome he was, she was mesmerized by him, but she snapped out of it when he asked her what she wanted and embarrassed she explained that if he was hungry he could come downstairs to eat. He wasn't hungry and neither was she, after seeing what she had to eat she would rather go to sleep again at least smell was already gone. So she went to her room and lay down when she closed her eyes she saw Damian wiping sweat from his face. that was weird even for half demon, why would she see him! strange.

Couple of hours passed after breakfast when teen titans got a visitor it was  nightwing. Is there old team leader he sometimes visited them instead of for a couple of days before going back to Gotham again. But this time everyone was sure he was going to stay much longer than a couple of days. When nightwing entered in the tower Starfire immediately ask her teammates if her and nightwing could talk privately. After that they walked into Starfire's room they were there about 20 minutes. after they were done talking Starfire called everyone even Damien to come to living room.

"Damien meet nightwing. nightwing meet Damien. Okay everyone this week was really stressful for us, so... I decided that we are going to go to the zoo, so get ready we are living in 30 minutes. we are going to have so much fun! 😀"Starfire said excitedly and nightwing just node his head as a agreement."just to be clear Damien you are coming too we can't simply left you here alone." said Starfire reminding Damian that she still didn't trust him to stay alone in the tower.

To starfires surprise Damian agreed without making big deal out of it. little did she know that Damian loved animals and he wanted to go to zoo a really long time, but he didn't have time for it. He actually was planning to go to zoo today at night of course, but because he was going to the zoo right now, he needed to change plan. he will think about something fun to do at night, you can always count on him about that. After all he is free from his grandfather and his mother so he can do whatever he wants.

______________________________________
                         Time skip
______________________________________

When they got to the zoo everyone immediately split up. only ones who were still with the Starfire were Damien and Raven and just so you know it Starfire told them not to split up and walk together, meanwhile she was going to search for others and she left. before raven could say anything she noticed that Damian started to walk away so she quickly catch up to him. "Hey wait for me! you heard her we shouldn't split up!"said raven catching up to him." I just wanted to see lions, I wasn't trying to run away"as he said that he didn't even looked at her he just kept walking until they reached lions, Damien wanted to hide his excitement but from empathic half demon isn't really easy to hide your feelings.

Meanwhile Starfire was trying to find her teammates she  found beast boy Superboy and kid flash watching little baby elephants besides them were Donna blue beetle and John they were eating cotton candy. She was about to call them to come to her, but before she could there was a big explosion and people started to panic.And quickly started to run away from the explosion, teen titans quickly react to  this explosion and helped people to get to safety in the meantime older men was looking at the crowd from a big building looking for someone else someone special. he finally found him "there you are Damien"said older men as he jumped from the big building going straight to Damien and Raven, who were trying to get to the explosion to see what was happening. Before timing and driving cold get to explosion they were stopped by Slade!!!   Raven almost screamed she was surprised to see  Slade after so many years she thought he was dead but no apparently. When Raven was trying to find out why was slight there, Damian was already getting ready to protect himself from him, but to his  shock Slade through his sword to him and told him to "pick it up"Damian wasn't expecting this, but he wasn't going to throw this chance away to fight the man who killed his best friend and just so I know it, after 1 minute they were fighting to the death. Meanwhile Reven instantly cold teen titans to get there as soon as possible.

A/N

I'm sorry for late update I will update my first story to but later I'm really sorry for not updating earlier what can I say school sucks anyways if you guys have any ships I would love to do it just tell me the ship and I will create it just for you guys and tell me to comments you what do you guys like in the story and what should I change or what should I write next because my imagination isn't that big I love you guys all and thank you for all reading my stories you guys later.