chapter 5

A small boy runs out of the woods with a bloody katana in his hand, but before he can get far, he's cut by a tall well trained man and they engage in a battle. There fight is not in the same environment, because the boy tries to push the man away, because he knows that he can't win this fight.

in the end he's trapped in the old abandoned warehouse and before he can get out of the warehouse, man catches up to him before the boy could have a chance to run away, Slade attacks him and they engage in a fight once again, but this time Damien head no way out of this warehouse, so it was matter of time when Damien made a bad move and when slate finally got him.

Damian made a bad movie and slide was given the chance to kill him. As Slade was about to put a sword to kneeling 6 years old boy's heart, it was then when he hears his son's, Jericho's voice. how he desperately screams "no!", how he run to save his best friend, how he covered his friend, it happened so fast that slide didn't even have time to stop the sword.

End there he was. His lifeless body dropped over his best friend. Slade did it! The person who he considered that his father killed his own son mercilessly plunged a cold Sharp sword into his heart rose was there as well Damian called hear her scream and cries but he didn't move. He was shocked and looked at the lifeless body of his friend no as he managed to say something no this no

Damian  woke up with a cold sweat. As always different dreams and all nightmares, these were Damian's dreams. Damon got up and went to the window he saw a beautifully illuminated city in the distance. he stared  at the limited city for a while and then an idea came to him. soon he was ready to go to the amusement park. he was wearing a black boots and jeans, a gray hoodie and a black jacket over the hood. he left the room quietly, because he didn't want anyone to catch him. He quickly got into the elevator and went down to the first floor when the door opened he saw Raven coming out of the kitchen with a hot tea in her hand. she was wearing red pajamas which was revealing her body shape perfectly it was then that he realized that 'she is really beautiful.' what the... Why would he think that it was so weird.

Raven's POV:

I can't sleep as always my nightmares were getting really bad, so I decided to go to the kitchen to make some tea to calm me down. it always helps just like meditation. I was coming out of the kitchen when I heard a elevator door open. it was weird I never seen anyone being up at night in this hour when I saw who it was I was shocked it was Damien and he looks like he was going somewhere. "Where are you going?" I asked him confused. why someone would want to go out at this hour? it was 2:00 p.m. by the way.
"I'm going to the amusement park want to come?"his answer shocked me. 'was he asking me out on a date?! What?no!why would he ask me on a date?at this hour?I'm just overthinking it! right?' "do you even know what hour is it"I asked him skeptically. I was sure he didn't know it, but turns out he know. "It's 2:00 p.m. right?"Damien said proving me wrong. "you supposed to be sleeping."I said getting annoyed.
"Just like you."he cut me off guard by that comment. dammit he was the only person I couldn't win against in a argument. "why do you want to go to amusement park anyways?"I asked him changing the conversation. "I just want to have fun, in a league of assistance only thing you do is train and you will never have fun. so now that I betray them and I'm not on their side anymore, I can do whatever I want!  so... I want to have fun and enjoy my life! is that so bad?"I did not expect that but in some way he was right he had right to enjoy his life if he wanted he could have fun. To be honest I felt sorry for him and what did I just said next shocked me "I'm guessing you're not going to change your mind anytime soon, so I will come with you. I don't want you to get killed by assassins, but don't think anything of it." Oh mother of azerate why would I say that?!

Diamonds POV:

I was taken a back by her comment but for some reason I was happy? why? what was happening to me? There is no way I like her! I don't even know her! I mean she's cute. what the?! what just stop thinking about her! I could feel, she was looking at me, so I had to say something."first you have to change your clothes."
When I said that she changed her close she was wearing black sweetheart that revealed her neck, a purple jeans and black boots. she looked amazing!  "What?"she asked I didn't realize that I was staring at her so I had to think about something to reply to her question "it's cold outside. you should wear a jacket."thank God I think about something."I will be fine don't worry."she said putting her phone in her purse which I am pretty sure it wasn't there."don't say I didn't warn you. okay let's go."I said going to the garage where my motorcycle was there. last night I bring it here it was a good motorcycle and my favorite to, so I weren't going to just abandon it."who's motorcycle is this?"she asked confused."it's mine"I answered her without turning."when did you..."she was about to say but I cut her off "last night I brought it here"I said if I sit on my motorcycle and told her to get on. I started motorcycle but she didn't put her hands on my waist tight enough. so I took her hands and made her wrap around my waist, much more tighter.  before  she  could  say something  I  started  driving.

A.N

I'm sorry I didn't post it much earlier I was busy so forgive me for that 😔.  And also I wanted them to have a date in this chapter but it didn't work out that way 😔, but next chapter definitely be a date! because I want them to have a date before everything goes down. Also in this chapter if nobody knows who rose is and she is Slade's daughter and she will be mentioned much more often and will be in this story so stick around to find out what will happen next and don't miss their date it will be amazing I promise.

I'm out *drops the microphone and dramatically works out*✋🎤