⇨ 1

This town was.. well.. nice. I'm honestly just overreacting. It is a really nice town. I met a few residents in my neighborhood, and they are very nice people. My family lives here, so I moved. 

My mother and little sister, Maggie, lived just down the road, around the right side corner. I was lucky enough to find a house on their road, so now I can be even closer. 

My pet cat, Xasa, was not great with the move. She meowed the whole time in her crate, and now I have a headache, laying down on my bed. I moved all my furniture in, and now I'm completely moved. 

I sighed and grazed my hand across my forehead. The ceiling was in my sight, and I kept looking up at it. The medicine I took about 30 minutes ago was now kicking in, helping relieve my headache pains.

My eyes glanced around the room, now paying more attention. I sat up slightly, draping my legs over the bed side. Sighing once more, I got to my feet to get some food.

I passed through the house, going past rooms, and making my way into my new kitchen. It had very nice white counters and my pumpkin spice coffee on top. I ordered it just this morning when I visited one of the local cat cafes. 

The cats were such sweethearts and I made sure to give each of them tons of attention. For the owner, she was very sweet and kind. Her name was Maxine, and I believe we became good friends so far. And honestly, I'm glad because I had no friends before now.

I picked up my coffee in my hands and took a sip. It's still warm liquid calmed my nerves and made me smile slightly. A few more sips, and I set it back down on the counter top.

I heard meowing, and I looked down, seeing Xasa rushing past my leg with a purr. I grinned and reached down, picking her up in my arms. She rubbed her face past mine and kept on purring. I gave her a few pets and then let her go, her jumping down onto the wooden floorboards. 

Walking over to my living room area, I went to my couch and sat down, grabbing the remote. I tapped the power button and the TV turned on, showing the entering menu. I scrolled through a bit and found a movie I deemed interesting. I turned it on and began to watch.

After a while, I heard a ding on my phone. I grabbed it from my pocket and a text message popped up. Clicking on it, I could see it was a new number. It must be Maxine, I thought. I did give her my phone number today, so It only made sense she texted me. 

Checking the text, it messaged "Hey, It's Maxine. This Y/n?"

I scooted up the couch a bit and positioned myself to text on the phone. 

Yep!

Oh, cool beans! I just wanted to see if you wanna go get lunch somewhere?

That sounds great, where and what time :D

I was thinking Heppy's Diner? The food there is SOOO FLIPPIN GOOOODDD!!! And I can meet you there in 10 mins.

Kk see you then >:D

I set my phone down and looked up at the TV, before turning it off. I tossed the remote across the couch and got up, putting the phone back in my pocket.

I walked to my bedroom and went to my walk in closet. Looking around, I chose (outfit of choice) and changed into it. 

Making my way out of my room, I fed Xasa quickly and ran to the door, slipping on shoes. I opened the door and ran out at a fast pace, locking the door behind me.