↳ 3

Nothing, just wanted to annoy you.

Okay, good for you. Leave me alone, I'm spending quality time with my family.

Yeah, yeah, fine. I'll leave you alone. Bye boo.

See ya barf brain.

I sat back in my chair and looked up at the ceiling. Somehow, I always get attracted to the ceilings. Weird.

Maggie ran over to my mom and I, sitting across from us. 

"Mommy, Fred bear and his friend are doing games. We need an adult to come, so let's go before it starts!" She smiled.

My mother looked exactly at me, locking eyes. I glared at her and knew exactly what she was going to do. I intensively stared, trying to get her the message of 'Don't you dare'.

"Why don't you bring Y/n with you?" She chirped, smiling to my sister. She had done it. Dammit, I didn't think she had the guts. I really don't want to go up and see those... robots. They just.. creep me out. 

"Oh, yeah! I think Y/n should meet them!" Maggie peeped, then gripped onto my arm and dragged me out of my seat. I stumbled along behind her as we came up to the stage. The weird thing was.. they weren't there. 

A group of kids had gathered with parents or older siblings at the base of the stage, waiting for the duo to emerge. I honestly thought that they were stuck on the stage, but I guess not.

After a few moments, the curtains moved apart. the two animatronics emerged from behind, stepping in the middle of the stage. But.. it was weird. They had more human movements than robotic. I looked carefully and I was correct, 2 humans were inside the suits.

The group of children all screamed in joy and ran to the stage, hopping up and down with glee. The 2 came close to the stage edge, with one crouching and interacting with the kids. It was the golden bear one.. I believe Fred bear was it's name.

The other was a golden bunny, I think it's name is Spring Bonnie. They were talking to the kids and giving candy out. Maggie had let go of my hand now, and rushed to the group of kids. All the adults just stood in the backgrounds, watching over the children. 

One came up to me and leaned against the one of the tables, just as I was doing. She was a bit shorter than me, having blonde hair and brown eyes. 

"Which one is your kid?"

I glanced over at her.

"Oh, that one is my little sister Maggie." I said pointing to my sister in the crowd of children.

"Ah, well that's my son over there. His name is Gabriel." She said, pointing to a little boy with brown hair and brown eyes. 

I smiled, and so did she. We watched the kids interact with the 2 for a while until Maggie and Gabriel ran up to us both, dragging us to the stage.

We stopped in front of the stage, surrounded by kids and other adults that got dragged over.

"Alright kids and their adults, how about we play a fun little game?"

The kids all cheered a 'yes'!

The bear then began speaking again, his voice was very kind and smooth to the children.

"Okay then, let's get started!"

He then started explaining the game. It was a simple game kids could understand easily. It was cup pong, where you bounced ping pong balls into cups laid out. 

He said each pair of kid and adult would try and need to get 3 pongs in the cups, or else they lost the game. Though, he was very nice about it and said you'd have many more games to try and win.

Everyone lined up and we were in the line last. Both of us watched everyone with their child play. Most got out from not getting and pongs in the limited time and went to the side. Only 2 pairs got pongs in time when it was our turn.

Maggie ran up with much excitement as I dragged behind. The bear set the cups back up and handed us both the ping pong balls. I gripped one, and so did Maggie. 

We were ready to go when the rabbit clicked the timer for 20 seconds.

He clicked it, and so we started. Maggie was struggling, while I already got one in. I paused for a second and showed her how to do it. She nodded and tried again, getting one in. I got the last one in easily, making the person stop the timer at 5 seconds left.

Both were impressed and then we left to the new line's end. The timer had now been set to 15 seconds, almost impossible.

There were 2 other pairs left, and so they started.

Out.

Out.

Now it was us left. Would we win, or would we lose and go against the 2 pairs again.

Maggie and I got ready to start, ping pong balls interlaced in our hands. Once the timer started, we began bouncing the balls off the stage. I got 1 in and Maggie got another. 

9

8

7

We were so close, come on!!

6

5

4

3

Maggie got one in!

The timer stopped and she boosted up in joy, glad she won. Other kids came over and congratulated her while I stood back, a few adults congratulating us.

"I guess we got a winner!" A voice boomed from on the stage. The bear had congratulated us as the bunny went backstage and grabbed a big present box. He came back and leaned down to us, handing Maggie the box. 

While he leaned down, I caught a feature of him. Cold, blue eyes. Very pale eyes. I looked at his eyes and just on coincidence, he looked over at me.

I mentally slapped myself about 50 times and looked away quickly, embarrassed for staring.

Maggie smiled up at the 2 while the rabbit stood back up, going back with his bear friend.

"Thank you Mr. Bear and Bunny!!" Maggie cheered to them, before walking off. I followed her and we made it back to the table, Maggie showing off to mom about winning the box.

She opened it and it seemed to be full of candies, making her grin like a maniac. 

The whole time I left the group, I swore I felt someone staring at me. It made me uncomfortable and I looked back around the room, seeing nobody. I shrugged it off and faced the candy box. 

Time to get high on sugar!