☛⓶

I yawned while shuffling in my bed, the sheets draping over my form. For the whole afternoon, I had watched movies and made a lemon crumble cake. I say that's a pretty good day for someone lazy like myself.

The time was.. uh.. I believe 9:30 pm last time I checked. I probably should get some sleep, I have work in the morning. I'm not complaining, since I love where I was hired. It's a pets vet like 10 minutes away.

Once more I motioned around in my bed, tumbling blankets and clutching onto pillows. I felt well.. sorta lonely. Then I heard a small pounce at the end of my bed. Nope, I'm not lonely anymore. 

Xasa strides over to me and snuggled underneath the crevice of my arm. Her purrs warm my heart and I begin to relax, letting out a long, calming sigh. 

My eyes closed from the dark room and I then soon fell asleep. The night was quiet and the 2 inhabitants in the house were asleep. They both were cuddled next to each other, dreaming. 

Y/n?

What do you want now? I thought you left.

Nah

So.. what do you want?

Just say hello.

Well hello, and now goodbye.

Wait, wait! Don't leave me!

What now?

How do you like the new place? Seems nice to me.

It's pretty cool.

That's nice. Say, I heard your going to Fredbear's diner, am I correct?

Yeah. Why?

I know a friend there.

Is he like you, a dumb bitch who picks on people?

Ouch. I guess you could say that. He stays with someone just like I do!

Great for him, now let me sleep in peace.

Alright, fine. Goodnight Y/n.

Night doofus supreme.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

The morning was sweet, with birds yapping away at their blissful, yet annoying songs. I brushed my eyes open and looked down at the cuddly little cat under my arm. I smiled at her and lifted my arm, shifting slowly to not wake her.

Once I did, I got off the bed quietly. She was still sleeping, good. My baby needs some rest.

I scampered around my house and got to the bathroom. I walked to shower and turned the water on, letting it adjust to the temperature I like while I got undressed. 

I look in the mirror and stretch my arms around, then getting my clothes off. I throw them into the laundry bin that was in the corner and walk over to the shower, slipping in. 

I enjoy the warm water touching my skin and it relaxes me almost immediately. My senses fogup and I enter my chill place.

I grab the shampoo and smother some in my hair, washing thoroughly. Then I use conditioner and comb through any knots. Lastly, I wash my body with my strawberry vanilla body wash. Damn, that stuff smells so good.