The truth comes out

A/n HEYYYYYY GUYS I'm really trying to update on a schedule. However it's really hard to do when harry styles keeps trying to get back together with me but i dumped him bc people told me i had stockholm syndrome idk what that is but anyways....... Yeah so hopefully i can get the rest of the story out before he kidnaps me again. 

Noahs pov

I am staring at aidyn in shock when he wlkas over ti me and even.

"Hi aidyn" i say 
"hi noha" aidyn sasys
"hi aidyn" even says now its super awkward and i just wnat to die.
I knew you were dating now milo owes me 100$" Aidyn cheers and i satrt to cry. I run out of the reastrant and i hear everyone cheer as i run out.

Evans pov

Noah and i are at the resturant and were having a great time he got a blood pizza and i got peperoni were having abreat time.

I look around te room and spot one of knoahs sibs. It was Aidyn he was talking with a dude with balck and blue hair, he probaly has pronouns too. They were by the stage where the local band plays and with them were a girl who looked like herminoe form harry potter and a guy who looked liek harry potter himslef and a blond daddys boy.

"Hey ven is that youre brotehr?" I ask noah and he looks around in compleate shock
OH NO IT IS WE HAVE TO LEAVE KNOW" he shoots
"WHy?" I asks
"BECAUSE THEY DON"T KNOW IM GAY!!!!!" HE yells at the top of his lungs good thing no one in the place heard him.

then just then Aidyn's head turns and looks Noah dead in the eyes.

Noahs pov.

Im at the pork that even and me hung out at. I remember when i snuck up behind hima nd slaped his neck. I wish nobody found out about us because now it's going to be so much harder to kill Evan.