Ch 1

I walked to the changing area, as Emily held my hand. Our high school had recently  added a changing area, since TBDLs had gotten so common. I lad down on the changing table, and Emily, my girlfriend, lifted up my skirt(I'm trans btw). She ripped my Luvs off, and slid a new one under my butt. She pulled my skirt back up, and then my shorts. She then pulled down her shorts, and I patted her diapered bum. We just do that. She pulled her shorts back up, and we met up with Vanessa. We got to the Graduation, and we stepped onto the stage. Everyone's parents clapped, and we left, eventually. Me, Emily, and Vanessa all shared a car. We drove to the section of houses where Vanessa's Mom, Caroline's Mom, My Mom, and Caroline and Jessica's house were. We found our house, and entered. We sat down in the living room, and relaxed. I turned the TV on, and wveryone took off their pants, revealing their diapers. I watched Paw Patrol, as Emily did something on her phone. We relaxed for a while, when The Doorbell rang, Emily put some pants on, and opened the door. We had a blanket over us so the person couldn't see our diapers. Emily gave them some money, and she was given a pizza box. The person left, and Enily closed the door. She took her pants off, and grabbed some paper plates. We ate Pizza, and eventually, Vanessa got tired. She went upstairs to sleep, and I went in my room with Emily. We got in bed together, and I hovered over her face. I grunted and pushed, and Emily just smiled. Eventually, I released a massive load, and Emily was patting my messy butt. She told me to do it, and I sat down on her crotch. I started rubbing my mess everywhere, and we soon went to sleep.