Ch 8

We went to go play with Legos, when we were told we couldn't play with Legos, and had to play with Duplos. When we frowned the woman said she was kidding. We played with Legos, and just enjoyed ourselves. When I told the woman that me and Emily were dating, she decided to reveal that she knew that. She went into my room, which was next to Emily's, and she pulled down the wall. She removed the cribs, and replaced the 2 cribs with a much bigger crib. When she was finished, we crawled to the play area. We climbed to the top of a play castle, and we just had lots of fun. We were then called for lunch, and ate Grilled Cheese. When we said we were thirsty, the woman pulled her shirt down, and said, "Drink up little babies." I glanced at her breasts, and felt a bit embarrassed, but what did I know? I was just a baby. I sucked on her breasts first, and then it was Vanessa's turn, and Emily's turn. We were then told to go play outside. We did as we were told, and saw an entire playground. We went down the slide, on the swings, on the merry-go-round, and on the seewsaws. When I was going to go down the slide again, I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. I got on all fours, and used my diaper, like a good baby. I relaxed, and went back down the slide. Later, a while after dinner, we had to go to our rooms. Me and Emily got in our crib together, and I still had Mt messy diaper on. I rubbed my mess around in her lap, and she moaned. LOUDLY. The woman came in, and was mad. She told us to have fun, and left.