Ch 2

I woke up, and realized I had messed myself in my sleep. I rubbed my mess around, and put my pacifer in my mouth. I then stopped, and started to pee. I put my hand on my diaper as I peed, and I stopped. I pulled back Emily's Diaper, and she had also messed in her sleep. When she woke up, she hugged me, and then she squatted. She still had to poop. A lot. She pushed and grunted, and a massive load came out. Her adult diaper was saggy quite a bit, and she went upstairs, into Vanessa's room, which was a big nursery. There was a crib, a changing table, a playpen, and a toy chest. In me and Emily's nursery, there was a big crib for 2 people, a changing table, a playpen, and a toy chest. We went into the 4th room, which was the biggest of the rooms(the 3rd was the bathroom). And in it was a playpen, a slide, a crawling tube, and a closet. And in the closet was a toy chest, shelves of plushies, and the other half of the shelves had Swim diapers and a plastic potty. Vanessa then woke up, and she stepped out of the crib. We closed the door to the play room, and we opened the closet door. We grabbed some toys, and  we got into the playpen. We played with the action figures for a while, and had fun. What happened was we had a battle, they became friends, and they had fun together. We smiled, and then crawled into the tube, and found the slide that was connected to it. This tube was connected to the ceiling, and also went down to the 1st floor. This house was specially designed so that we could have a special slide. We then went to the car to go to Vanessa's Mom's place.