Ch 3

Me, Emily, and Vanessa went downstairs, and opened the door. When we all got outside, Emily then closed the door. We walked to Vanessa's Mom's house, and we texted her when we were outside. She opened the door, and welcomed us in.  "Hi Mrs. Quinn!" I said to her. "What have I said?" She told me. "Sorry Mommy," I said. She patted my head, and we walked inside. We sat on the couch, and I relaxed. Mommy made us breakfast, which was Pancakes, and Sausage. When she finished, Me, Emily, and Vanessa all got into highchairs.  We ate some delicious Pancakes and Sausage, and when we were done, we watched some Paw Patrol on TV. I had my head leaning on Emily's shoulder, and she was relaxing. I looked at Emily's butt, and I noticed that she had lifted her butt up. I saw her diaper expanding, and I also heard crinkling. I pulled back her diaper, and of course, I saw a stinky mess. It smelled, and she blushed. Mommy came downstairs, and when she smelt the air, she checked Vanessa's diaper. Vanessa was dry and not messy. She then checked Emily. She was Wet, and Messy. Finally she checked me. I was wet and not messy. She put Emily up on the changing table, and ripped her diaper off. She wiped Emily's mess off her privates, then she chucked the wipe in the garbage. She put a new adult diaper on Emily, and then Emily hopped down from the changing table. I then hopped onto the changing table, and Mommy ripped my diaper off. She wiped my privates, and put a new adult diaper on.  After a while we went back home. Me Emily and Vanessa were just talking, when some jerk said that TBDLs were stupid, and mentally ill. That made us mad, and Emily told the Guy to go Frick himself. We went back to our house, and later, Mom told us something.