Ch 9

Me and Emily continued to be very naughty, until we heard a hissing noise. It was coming from both of us, and I put my hand on my wet diaper, which made Emily want to do the same thing as me. We then lad down, and talked about stuff before we went to bed. "Remember when we were potty trained?" I said. Emily then responded with "Yeah, it sucked,". We then put our pacifers in our mouths before falling asleep. When we woke up, I was being changed into a Girls Pull-Up, which I liked. I got down, and waited for Emily to get changed. We went to go play with blocks, when we were given breakfast. We ate the breakfast, slow and steady. When we had finished, we said we were thirsty, and Emily said "Can I do it this time?". The woman said yes and walked away. I grabbed one of Emily's boobs, and she let out a slight moan. I sucked on the nipple, and began to drink some delicious breastmilk from Emily. She smiled as I drank, and when I was done, I stepped back so Vanessa could get some. When Vanessa had finished drinking, Emily pulled her shirt back up, and we went to go play with blocks. We made a very tall block tower, and when we finished Emily said, "It didn't fall over this time!". I didn't ask, and we pushed the tower over. We then made 2 Castles, and played in them. We had a battle, but eventually we all went back to our rooms. We turned our computers on, and booted up Roblox. If you can't tell we love Roblox. We played some Piggy Build Mode, Work at a Pizza Place, and eventually some of my group games. When I found out Wmily and Vanessa weren't in my Roblox Group, they joined my group. After we finished playing Roblox, we got ready for a nap.