Ch 5

I was relaxing in my diaper, when I had to poop. I squatted down, and started to push. I felt the massive load fall into the sear of my Luvs. I sat on the floor, and started rubbing my mess around. It got smushed everywhere, and I was satisfied. I went to go play with Legos upstairs. A while later, Emily came upstairs to give me a change. She pulled back my diaper, and she saw a big mess. "You had some fun, didn't you?" She asked. I smiled at her, and she plopped me up on the changing table. She wiped my bum, and balled up the diaper. She then struggle to find a diaper, but found a pack of girls goodnites. I frowned. "Please don't tell me we're potty training," I said. "Don't worry, we're not. We're just out of diapers". She told me to step in the goodnite, and I did. Emily was dry, and Vanessa was wet. Emily quickly changed Vanessa, while I put on my skirt. When she cam down with Vanessa, we got in the car, and drove to the store for some new diapers. When we got there, we went straight to the diaper aisle. We got some Pampers Easy Up(we settled on My Little Pony), Pampers Swaddlers, and Minnie Mouse Pull Ups. We we put the diapers on the counter. The cashier scanned them while saying "So you're ABDLs, huh?'". We told her yes, and she responded with "That's cool. I ain't an ABDL, but I have wondered 'bout diapers". We took our new diapers, and put them in the trunk. We drove back to the house, or so I thought. We stopped at an abandoned building, and Rmily went inside. Turns out it was an old daycare, and she was just getting some diapers there. To save money.