PROLOGUE

JANELLA'S POV

I FEEL SO WEAK ALREADY. I feel like anytime, i am going to pass out. But thankfully, i managed to get out. I need to get to her. ***** Said that she would be in the church, marrying someone she doesn't love because of me. Because my kidnapper told her that she needed to marry that person just for me to be safe. Gosh, i feel so useless.

I feel like i'll just feel useless even more if i let her marry someone forcefully.

I also have the clips and proofs that that person is the killer. The mastermind of it all.

After this, she can marry someone else, kahit hindi na ako.

I just want her to love and marry a good and right man or a woman.

I am willing to let her go because after all this, i'm not sure if she'd still marry me.

Ah, can't this car go any faster?

---

"STOP THE WEDDING!" I shouted, almost weakly. I saw her staring at me, in shock. Is it because i'm covered in blood, or is it because that i am not ashamed of myself at this very moment?

I also saw how shock that murderer is, after that person saw me.

Tita Eve, i'm sorry. I didn't had this proof sooner.

"Jea..." I saw my Ja-neh mouthed.

The murderer held her hand and gripped it 'cause  that person felt that Jane will run towards me.

Jane looked at that person in doubt while looking back at me also.

"I have the proof that that person is the mastermind of all this!"

"Ano bang pinagsasabi mo?"

"Oh please! Don't act so dumb anymore! You know what i'm talking about!"

"Janella, if you came here para manggulo, please, huwag sa araw ng kasal ko, ng kasal namin."

"At ang kapal talaga ng mukha mong sabihin 'yan infront of the house of god?! Wala na ba talagang natitirang shame in your soul?!" The murderer looked down.

"Jea... What are you talking about?"

"Ja-neh, i have the proofs that we're longing for! Kaya please!  Don't marry that murderer!" I heard people in the church mumbles and whispers.

"Murderer? Sya? Oh my? Hindi kaya't nagkakamali lang si Janella?" I heard another person said.

"Yes! You heard it right! This person right here, standing infront of you is a killer! A murderer!" After i said that, i brought out my usb clip and gave it to the person who is incharge of the projector.

---

After the the video played, all of the people were shock about the truth. That this person infront of them is a killer, murderer, and soulless human-being. "I know, i couldn't believe it either, but we have to accept that this person who is standing infront of you is the mastermind!"

"Ikaw ba ang pumatay kay Felly Ferrer?!" Jane asked the person, in full of anger, while she's crying.

She held the person's clothe.

"IKAW BA ANG PUMATAY KAY FELLY FERRER?!"

"ANSWER ME!" She then slapped the person continously.

Left and right.

Until tito Arthur came up into them and stop Jane.

I thought it would stop right there, but...

"YOU KILLED HER! PINATAY MO SYA!" Tito Arthur said, while punching that person.

Is this really what i wanted?

Is this really what we really wanted to turn into?

I also can't believe that this person would do such thing. This person is my family, friend and almost a sibling.

But i hope this person rots in hell and in jail.

I think that this is what this person deserves.

-