Chapter 5 - Forgive Me

SHEESH, SHE IS REALLY MAD AT ME.

WARNING! CONTAINS R18+ scene.

"AHHH! JEA! MMMMMHHH!" I said, moaning loudly. I don't even know where we are and how in the world did this happen. I just know that she is now thrusting her finger inside me. "Why did you do that, hmm?" I think she's talking about the flirt-thingy with Zoe earlier. "You-- ahh... You know that it's --- it's part of the plan... Mmmm!!!" She then deepen her finger inside me even more.

"AHGGHH!--" she covered up my mouth. "Shhh." She said.

"I don't want you doing that to her, even though it's part of the plan. You're mine only." She said.

I nodded.

"Jane?" I heard Zoe's voice, calling me. But it seems like ako lang 'yung nakakarinig.

"Babi-- babi!" I said, calling up on Jea, whispering. "Ahh ahh!" She's not stopping.

What should i---

I then opened up my eyes.

Tangina, panaginip lang pala.

Why did i had such a wild dirty dream?

"Oh? Are you okay?" Zoe asked me.

I nodded. "Ilang oras akong tulog?" Tanong ko. "I don't know, i just got here. I was about to tell you na may scene tayong tatlo ni Janella. Do you want to shoot it na or you wanna rest more pa?"

"Zoe, ano ba? Alam mo, mukhang magagalit na sila sa'kin dahil masyado mo na akong bine-baby. I'll be there in 5. Retouch lang ako." Saad ko sakanya tapos she just chuckled at me.

"Okay, 3rd floor, okay?" I nodded.

After five minutes, umakyat na ako sa taas tapos nag began na ulit kami mag shoot.

"Narda? Regina? What were you two doing?" My fiancé, Zoe asked. "I was just helping her about the computer thingy. And was about to tell her that she can go home and she can continue the work tomorrow." Regina said, lying.

Well, i don't have any choice, so i just played along with the lie, even though i do not want to.

Zoe would never let me work again and would never trust me again if she found out that Regina and i are lying infront of her face.

Hindi naman ako takot sakanya, i'm just... Scared to lose her, maybe?

"Is that so? Well, i'll take it from here, Regina. Thanks for reminding my workaholic fiancé that. Haha." She said, then chuckled. "Yeah, right." Ma'am Regina answered.

Nanahimik 'yung buong side ng desk ko after that tapos nagsalita na ulit si ma'am Regina. "I... Should probably go." She said. "Already? Don't you want to have a dinner with us--"

"Hon, hindi na. Pagod na din ako and last thing na gusto kong gawin ngayon ay kumain. So, bukas na lang." Saad ko para hindi na pilitin ni Zoe si Ma'am Regina na kumain kami sa labas.

"Yeah, Narda's right. I'm also tired too."

"So, see you tomorrow, i guess?" Ma'am Regina flashes a smile onto the both of us then nodded and then after that, she left.

"CUT!" Another successful shoot. "That's it for today guys! We can now all go home." Saad ni Zoe tapos tsaka nagligpit lahat ng staffs.

Babatiin ko sana ng congrats si Jea but then iniwasan nya ako para makipag usap kay Joshua at Kim.

Ahh, so we're really gonna play the hard way, huh?

Well, oo nga pala.

Biglang sumagi sa isip ko 'yung sinabi ni Amy about sa party sa US.