Prologue

It was a normal day for Prapai. He went to the office, and when he returned home, his father Porsche told him that tonight he would be alone in the races. It wasn't common for Prapai to be alone, not because his Pa Porsche doesn't trust him, but because he was a chicken father and he liked to be around his child, especially in the business the two started together.

After a nice family dinner, Prapai left his fathers spend some time together while he would make money. Everyone knew Prapai; he had a bachelor in business and was a smart and sharp young man. His looks did a lot for him, as did the symbol he wore on a little golden ring. His bank account didn't hurt either. Along with that, he was also a passionate pilot; he was known as the undefitable and was proud of that. He was the best, and he liked that too.

The fame, the money, the looks, the name, Prapai liked it all, but there was always an empty space in his heart. He had been in love, or at least he thought he had; he just never looked at someone the way his Pa Kinn looked at his Pa Porsche... until this night.

He met his cousin, Venice, at the entrance. They talked a little about business, but then Venice turned the conversation to this boy he had a crush on. Well, if that was called a crush, the Titanic could be called a little boat. To Prapai, Venice had strange ways to get someone's attention.

Prapai was excited to run today due to his work or the quantity of work his fathers had put on him. He hadn't been able to run for some weeks now, so today would be the day. Prapai even felt like he could break his own record.

A pacific night, a good run, and then maybe Prapai would look around for someone to spend the night with, a boy or a girl, maybe both if he felt like he did a good enough work for that kind of reward.

Everything was good until, all of a sudden, Prapai and Venice saw a boy being chased by their securities. Prapai wanted to laugh, but he was also pissed. How did a boy find this space, and why the hell is he capable of running from the security team?

As soon as Prapai looked at Venice, he could tell his cousin was mad. When Venice grabbed the boy's arm and looked at him with anger in his eyes, Prapai knew the boy would get at least a spanking tonight.

Prapai should have been focused on helping and resolving the matter, but something caught his eye—or rather, someone. He had never seen the boy here before, and by the way he looked at Venice's future husband, he could say they were friends.

The boy looked at the scene with kind of a scared face; he saw his friend being taken away by Venice, and then a bunch of security started looking at him. Prapai smiled; he wasn't used to seeing such facial expressions or complexions. He could swear that was the most beautiful boy he had ever seen, and without even doing anything, Prapai felt attracted to this angelic boy.

When he saw the securities getting closer, it was almost automatic. He didn't even realise it; he was next to the boy in no time. That was the first time their eyes met; Prapai had never seen such an expressive gaze, and that was the exact moment he knew what he wanted, or rather who.

"He's my boy." He says to the bodyguards, that just nodded and continued with their lives. "Let's talk, shall we?" Prapai says it with a serious tone

He pulls the boy to a bunch of containers where the motorcycles and other things were kept. The boy looked scared, and he just wanted to leave, but at the same time, he hated the way Prapai's hand was around his waist, guiding him. Prapai put the boy between himself and the container so he didn't have anywhere to run to.

"Don't you know it's bad to sneak in?" Prapai wasn't being his mafia self; he was only teasing the boy, playing a little "Are you a friend of that boy?" When he didn't receive an answer, he smirked, "How stubborn!" just like Prapai liked, "It's fine if you don't want to answer. But do you know outsiders aren't allowed to enter the venue? Which means an intruder like you isn't allowed to leave." He smirked. The truth was, this boy's eyes were far more intoxicating to Prapai than he ever thought. He smiled, looking at the boy's confused reaction