Chapter 1 - Phone number

Author's note: Hello Beautiful People! Just a quick note before you start. I completly forgot to tell you this in my previous note, but follow me on twitter (Mercury27127). I'll always post there if something happens or if the chapters take too long. It's a way for you to be in contact with me and we can all be friends <3 Enjoy your reading

Prapai's Pov

Three months.

It took three months for Pa Porsche to finally take away my punishment and let me breathe for more than five minutes. So much work! I was drowning in work; I don't know how I survived such cruelty by my own father.

But I was free—finally free. I think Dada realised I was really sorry and that if he continued with this much work, he would end up killing his own son. As soon as he let me go, I automatically scheduled a week off work. I needed to relax, and I knew exactly who would make me relax.

I had already sent a message to Jhony when I reached the hotel; I knew he would be waiting for me in the usual room. That boy does things with his mouth that could drive even the sanest person crazy.

"You took your time." He said, coming to me already and taking my jacket "I thought you would never call me back."

"I had a lot of work." I say already guiding us to the big couch

There was no point in pretending to have any feelings; he could have some, but I was here purely for the pleasure and to have a good fuck.

"That's why you're so tense..." he says, already unbottling my shirt, "Let me make you relax..."

Yes, that's why I'm here. for the fuck, the pleasure, the bodies, the sounds... I start to feel his hands on my member, and then his mouth. He licks and such with such devotion; that is admirable.

Regardless of that, today is definitely not my day. I'm hard, and it feels good, but not as good as I remembered... not as good as that night. I ignore the thought, as I have been doing for the past three months.

I pay attention to the boy in front of me; he won't make me cum like this, at least not today. I pull him for a little kiss before I turn him around and start to prep his little hole.

"Someone has been naughty..." I say as my fingers enter him

"I did it before you arrived; you were taking too long."

If this past is done, I guess we can go to the next one then. I grab a condom and lube and get ready to enter him. I don't know what's happening to me. This isn't as exciting as I remembered.

I start pounding into him, hearing his moan and the sounds our bodies are making... this used to be enough to make me even hornier, but somehow it is not working tonight. I start to be rougher, trying to make both of us come as soon as possible so I can get this over with.

Maybe I should have rested a bit first. Yes, that's certainly it. I'm tired; after a nap and a good bath, I'll be alright and full of energy. I try to think that, but it doesn't matter; I'm not growing excited; I'm just doing this because I can't send him away without an orgasm.

That night, I think to myself, I felt so good, so relaxed; everything just fitted perfectly, and that boy's body was perfect for me in every way... What am I thinking? When am I going to stop thinking about him? That boy has made my nights very hard these three months, especially the nights I went to my apartment.

It feels like he has some kind of sorcery that makes it impossible for me to stop thinking about him, about his body, how it felt to be inside him, how his mouth sucked my member... everything...