Chapter 3 - Something

Prapai's Pov

One week

For one week, I've been sending flowers and food every day to Sky, and he keeps ignoring my texts, my calls, everything. This is so confusing to me; it never happened before. I just had to snap my fingers, and I would have a bunch of people at my feet, but he, he is different.

I sigh. What should I do next? I have no idea of what to do. The only thing that occurs to me is taking him on a date, but if I asked him, he would, obviously, refuse. I need to think of something better, something that will rock his world.

I get out of the house through the back door. Pa Porsche has been paying a lot of attention to me; he knows me too well, and he knows something is happening. I know he would be happy if I told him I liked someone, but it's too soon; I can't even get Sky to go on a date with me. I'll have to get creative.

I drive to his residency early so I can talk to his doorwoman and see if she knows something more about Sky. It doesn't take too long for me to be in front of P'Joy's desk; over the past week, I've been leaving her some food so I could have her on my side.

"P'Joy! How are you today?" I ask happy

"Khun Prapai! You're here again." She says excited

"I am, and I already told you, Prapai is just fine."

"If you insist."

"Now..." I say and show her a pack of chocolate. "I want to know more about Sky."

"There isn't much to know." She says, but grabs the chocolate. "He got here last year; this is his second year of university. He is a top student, and he spends a lot of time in his apartment. He brings some friends over, usually in exam season, so they can study together. He also participates in some extracurricular activities. Other than that, there isn't much to know. He is always polite and never talks badly with anyone..."

"What about romance?"

"Lots of boys have tried, but he ignored every one of them. The girl likewise He is really beautiful and focused, but sometimes he just looks sad."

"Family?"

"Not that I know of. We don't ask for it in our registers, and he was never visited by anyone older."

"I see." Part of me wants to ask someone to investigate me, but the other part wants him to tell me everything about him

"He is coming." P'Joy says and hides the chocolates

I can see he looks at us, but he just continues to walk. Outch, that hurt. I go to him, but he doesn't care and keeps telling me he isn't interested. I was just being funny and flirting with him, but after saying that love makes me blind, I lost him. it's like he is in another world, and I can see fear all over his face. That worries me.

We argue about some things that make me wonder if I'm not being too much. I can see he is hurt; he has a big wound that he is just covering and patching over and over again, but he is not healing.

During the entire day, we barely talked after that discussion. I thought he needed time, and I also had some things to figure out. I spent time with him, and that made me happy. I watched him eat and smile like I had never seen before; he seemed genuinely happy, even if he hated so little. I didn't let him pay, which almost turned into another discussion, but in the end he accepted. I then followed him to a supermarket, where he bought what he needed—just basic things. He gave me a side eye when we were heading out to the register.

During the day and all this quiet time, I had enough time to think about all our interactions. I want him; I want to hold him, take care of him, and help him heal. I want to show him that love is one of the best things in life. But I'm afraid I'll be too much.