VI

It's the wrong library.

In the bright sunlight, I saw Techno run toward me. "y/n! What are you doing here?"

"I just borrowed books."

"In the wrong library! This is on the other side of town! Why not go to the Sleepy Avenue library?"

"Oh... I have no idea where that is. I saw this library on our way to the store."

"There are a lot of feral boys here. It's not that safe. We should go." Techno's face actually looked worried. He glanced around. "I don't like this place. There are a lot of my enemies here. If they know that you're adopted by us... You'd be targeted."

"Like who?" I asked curiously as we walked back.

"There are a lot of them... basically a group called the Feral Boys and their friends. You'll know one when you see them all together."

I nodded, totally bemused.

"Just don't go near them, alright?" Techno pleaded.

I shrugged and nodded. "I mean, I do still have to return these books."

"Just tell me when you're doing it and I can probably ask Wilbur. He has a love interest who's a feral boy."

"What!?"

"It's a long story. He'd probably scream if he knew I told you."

"Why? Because I am not a member of your family?"

"Basically. And also he clings to that girl stereotype that all girls do is gossip, do their hair and makeup, and giggle." (sorry Wilby I had to it's for the storyline)

"... interesting."

So the boys haven't accepted me... I mean, if I were Techno, I would be a little indignant that I got a sister that was slightly younger to take care of, along with Tommy and Wilbur. And then she goes to my rivals and perhaps talks to them. I would be a little upset. But protective? That's no excuse.

We finally reached the house. Mr. Minecraft was supervising Tommy and a strange brunette at their play in the front lawn. I was wondering where Wilbur was before ran out of the neighbor's house with an oreo boy.

Mr. Minecraft looked at Techno. "Where was she?"

"Feral Boys library."

"That's not safe, y/n. When I told you that you could go to the library alone, that's a privilege. And then you chose the other library."

"I apologize, Mr. Minecraft. However, I had no knowledge that the other library existed, so I traveled to the one that I had seen before." This rivalry was really getting out of hand...

"Oh, okay. Ranboo, this is y/n."

The oreo boy stopped from chasing Wilbur and stared at me. "Another one, Phil?"

"Yep."

From reading him, I could tell that he was also adopted. Half enderman. Red and green eyes full of innocence, mischief, humor, and something else. He wore a suit.

"Why, hello there, y/n. What sort of trauma do you have?"

"Ranboo, don't be rude-" Mr. Minecraft said.

"I'm just asking!"

I just left them and went up to my room, taking off my Converse.

The first thing I noticed was the number of papers on my desk. I sat down on my office chair and looked at them after turning on the yellow desk lamp.

Sleepy Boi School

y/n Minecraft: freshman. Family members include Technoblade, Wilbur Minecraft, and Tommy Minecraft. Adopted on July 29.

Class requirements: four years of math and english, three classes of science and history. At least one elective is required.

Welcome, y/n Minecraft, to Sleepy Boi school! Submit your class applications by July 31st. Orientation is on the third of August. School starts on the fifth of August and ends on May 31st.

The other papers were just the supply list, calendar, class list, rulebook. There was also a uniform, which was just a polo shirt with your choice color slacks or skirt or shorts. You could wear a warm colored jacket on top of that.

I unpacked my books and put them on the shelf, then strategized how I could tell Phil to get stuff for me.

The atmosphere was festive at dinner. Turns out that the two boys were here to stay for a sleepover, which is basically when you sleep in the same room. I have no idea why someone would do that.

I didn't even pay attention to what I was eating, just listening to their conversation.

The brunette boy and Tommy were animatedly talking about curse words. Ranboo and Techno were discussing anarchy quietly. Wilbur and Phil just picked at their food. I looked up as I realized that Techno was talking to me. "y/n, what do you think of Theseus for Tommy?"

"For what?"

"As a simile to his situation. I think he would be that ideal protagonist when he's older. You know, like people will exile him even though he's the hero?"

"Yeah, I guess."

"See?" Techno told Ranboo. "y/n agrees!"

I finished my food and asked Phil, "Mr. Minecraft, what is the deal with high school? We were homeschooled in the orphanage."

He looked surprised. "I mean, you still have to go to school. I know your supply list, so I can buy the things for you. I'm pretty sure you just wear the uniform, so you're good with that. I'll take you to orientation, and you can just walk up to the office in the school and hand in your class choosings."

"My gratitude, Mr. Minecraft."

"Oh, wait! y/n! I really have to work late today, can you please supervise Tommy and Tubbo?"

I nodded.

"Thank you!"