Chapter 1

Irina Shidou was plunged into Deep Despair She had trained as an exorcist a demon hunter since childhood as a warrior of the Church her father was an exorcist as well so she followed her aspirations living diligently to become a warrior who wielded a Sword for the sake of her beloved Lord. Finally, she had acquired enough skill to be entrusted with one of the seven Divided Holy Swords that filled her heart she believed that her previous actions were not in vain and that her lord had been watching over her but that joy was short-lived.

From the change by Michael a High-ranking celestial being from the heavens and a close aide to her lord visited the Church where she belonged Michael from the heavens was supposed to be her lord's right-hand man Curious about intentions she overheard a shocking revelation her lord whom she had faithfully believed in no longer existed in this world. After hearing that her state of turmoil was intense she couldn't trust anyone anymore even rejecting the blue-haired girl who had become her partner and fleeing from the Chruch.

Thus from now as that not good from and for the Church now as that from the Holy-Swords now as that stolen from such now as that from how as that mission in Kuoh town from she and her partner were headed and carried only from such amounts of money were given to them from advance. Thus now, even more, one of the boys she had spent time with in her childhood was a Devil/Fake Demon thus now as from how she had been taught to Defeat them now as from how 1/2 of her childhood friends were such now as that from Dark Truth that realized the cruel world before her, Thus now as that from the now as that there long fated reunion added from how the truth of and change now as that the truth vs lies of the world now as that from how as that soon now as that was about to start.

 Thus now, even more, one of the boys she had spent time with in her childhood was a Devil/Fake Demon thus now as from how she had been taught to Defeat them now as from how 1/2 of her childhood friends were such now as that from Dark Truth that r...

Irina(-!)

Danny(Irina so it was you)

As soon as she saw Danny she smiled happily almost on the brink of tears she rose and walked over to him she smiled from thus now as that held back her tears.

Irina(Danny I've missed you so much!)

He returned her hug now as that from how as that embrace now as that from how as that truth of his long-time friend he was confused now as that from why she was on the road now as that from none the less brought her back home now as that from so she could warm up thus now as that from what he had to do now as that better future for others as that only once more as that sure many kiss ass to 1 person as that from powerless no good as that not him he knows from truth of the matter now as that from what needed to be done vs that of how as that path ahead.

Danny(Do you want some Tea?)

Irina(Black Tea is fine)

Danny(Alright)

He went off now as that make her Tea now as that snacks as that he didn't show it but that he was worried for her now as that from how as that his childhood crush as that friend/First love however now as that from what he needed to do now as that he had no time for doubts now as that from what needed to be done now as that truth as that from the path as that was known as that upcoming nothing was going to stop him as that from true peace vs the lies and fake of the world.