Chapter 5

Irina(Dan-Kun)

Danny(Hmm?)

Irina(It's just...I've been thinking about all the things that...........between you and me)

Danny(..................)

Irina(As Do I Deserve You? Despite how you act I know how much from truth that you love and care for me and love me from the others as well from how as that of the path of truth vs lies now as that again now as that just...I don't know what the other me was thinking to hurt you so much and cause you so much emotional pain)

Danny(Irina you are not like that bitch I know that but you are not her as I knew the truth from many universes now as that good bad as that end of the day as that you shouldn't let yourself suffer because of that evil witch affect you nor cause you pain from how as that even though as that you're a pure-blooded Demoness you from truth always has been my Angle ever since the first day we've met though not wrong now as that from your Anglice timeline self that caused me alot of pain that's not shown but that from the truth now as that end of the day now as that never thought as that you would give up for mere foolishness such as that)

Irina(B-)He hugged her tightly

Danny(Listen, Irina, you are not that woman that betrayed me for Issei as you are not her she's no good from the truth now as that has no right to even be called an angle as that you're the Irina that I Swore to go to hell and back for as that you have always been my light and hope from the Eternal Darkness when things go bad as weren't good as to have hope always been there for me Despite all of that from you may have thought from otherwise but that never changed from the truth of the fact from my feelings I'm not saying that you have been an Angle is bad but that well enough even I would be wrong but that not right you've been with me to hell and back so tell me how could I possible be mad or hate this right now when it's right you should being always I loved the woman I have feelings for always and wanted to stay with forever even if hard to share me with others how the fuck could I even think about leaving as that not being with you if you love someone then you should accept them for all there flaws you taught me that I've always wanted to be with you because you've always been my goal)

Irina*Tears*(Danny)

Danny(I'm going to change everything no matter what happens or how dirty I have to get my hands because I never regret being reincarnated because the chance of meeting you and falling in love with you is more than enough for me so please baby plea...

Danny(I'm going to change everything no matter what happens or how dirty I have to get my hands because I never regret being reincarnated because the chance of meeting you and falling in love with you is more than enough for me so please baby please don't cry isn't that why we always have each other's backs right no matter what)

She realized he was right that she'd been holding back from others now as she's constantly hated herself for betraying Danny but now she was only hurting herself from her hate and it was about time she got over her own self-loathing before it consumed her completely she knew that she'd never let history repeat itself no matter what.

Irina*Thoughts*(Am I that weak to fight my hate weak to fight against what I did to repair my actions No No NOOOOOOOOO I will not let history repeat itself no matter what I WILL NEVER LET ANYONE HURT MY CHILDHOOD FRIEND NO MATTER WHAT!!!!!!)