Chapter 8

3third person The Path to Path the Final Showdown vs Odin and The End of Asguard

2 weeks now as passed since the Destruction of the supernatural world Humanity lives peacefully with no more loved ones going missing Danny and the others are now trying to locate Asguard's Bifrost because when Odin heard that all of the devils were Dead he placed that seal to hide Asguard.

Rossweisse(That old Fool has that thinking now as that to hiding away Asguard would work but that he couldn't be more wrong)

Danny(Agreed now as that end of the day Asguard now will fall from how as that took place of the Giants now as that others races)

Irina(But don't forget about Hati and Skoll of the Sun and Moon now as that known there very selves)He nodded in agreement

Danny(But first thing first now as that we need to find a way into Asguard now as that from how as that break off now as that 2 groups)

Azazel(What did you have in mind?)

Danny(We need to get Surtr because his long-term goal now is Destroy and to bring down Asguard as from how to Save Rossweisse Grandmother now as that everyone else that from truth wrongfully imprisoned)

And so now as that group now as that headed off now as that from now as that what needed to be done now as that from how as that won't be easy but none the less added now as that from Khios bridge now as that was Disbanded now as that Varley and the others were now with Danny from how as that everything now as that was up from truth peace now as that but 1 more thing stood between them and that from now as that known truth.

Danny*Thoughts*(Everyone's off now from the needed preparations for the Final battle as that vs Odin and since the supernatural's no more I should head off and prepare as well)

As he was left to his thoughts about everything as Asia called him a Hero he chuckled to himself he was no Hero he was more of a Villain Anti-Hero for his past evil sins now as that he's done now as that from his previous life he's to say more of an evil person than Sirzech was but that was why he understood Sirzech so much now as that he's evil tyrant Nature now as that Danny thought about the past now as that from before he took now as that Demons King's power now as that before the Final war back then from those time he cared for nothing no one ever since now as that he vowed never to do nor have those thoughts again.

Danny(It's time to go)

He took the time now as hang out now as with his friends as that seen Kuoh now as compared to before the Principal kicked them out as the low-grade ones needed to be done now fixed up as that from what were needed now as perverts as Issei's friends needed to be now thus from how truth compared to the lies and impureness from before.

And so now as that from the gathering now as that information now as that from the passing Days Ophis was keeping watch over Danny and Co now as that since Khios Bridge was Disbanded now as that from the supernatural was no more from the Destruction/Annihilation of the Underworld Danny's actions now as that brought about true peace now as that compared to before from what wasn't so now as that from now as that stood truth now as that but 1 thing remained.

Ophis*Thoughts*(He truly is interesting)

And so now as that the group now as that headed off now as that found there way into Asguard now as that from the path as was known thus now as that broke apart Varley now as that who held Ddraig and Albion now as that vs Thor thus now as that from Asia Xenovia Rossweisse as that went to bring Surtr now as that from how as that Arthur and Le-fay to get Mimir's head.