Chapter 7

Rias(Millicus that's not your father Sirzech's is your father!)

Millicus(That Deadweight is not my father anymore! So you can go fuck each other!)

Sirzech(Millicus! I promise you Once this is all over I will save you!)

Millicus(No once this is over You'll be all dead! and I'll be recording it to show my children how pathetic you all are!)

Gasper(Now why don't we invite the others to come here huh?)

As that now as that Asia and co now as that arrived now as that from how as that needed to be done now as that from the end of the supernatural/Pantheons now as that from how as that known from the truth as that what was thought not possible was possible now as that from how as that now from because of 1 person Danny now as that from the hope now as that known truth now from savor of all as that from the path as that was that of true peace vs lies.

Serafall(it seems so....Why don't we give them what they came for?)

Irina(Finally I wasn't satisfied on the last battle maybe killing some Valkyries would do the Trick~)

Asia(Save some for me~ I wanted to taste one~)

Rossweisse(So you weren't satisfied with me last night?~)

Asia(Of course I was satisfied with you~ I Just couldn't help but try some more~)

Rossweisse(I know what you mean my Dear~)

Boom!

Sirzech(Beelzebub!)

Tvo*Demon*(I've been waiting for this)

Tvo*Demon*(Now then let's see for how long you can all hold out)

Shemhazai(Sirzech...........)

Sirzech(We fight!)

Now that the time has come for the Final war of the supernatural world vs Humanity has to begin Serafall and Sona vs off to Sirzech Danny vs Sun wukong that from how as that Sairaorg and now as that from his peerage now as that from Azazel vs Lord Phionex now as that from how as that all-out war now as that from how as that down.

Danny(I never thought now that we would cross paths once more)

Sun wukong(Things won't go like last time)

Danny(Well see about that)