Chapter 3

As that Irina had let out shrieks of pleasure now as that from the coated of female juices that were known now as that thus now as that from how as that he turned her around now as that from she was assaulting his cock as that of a possessed woman went he went up she came down Danny leaned up now as that caused that yelp from her as that from how as that from brought that erect nipple into his mouth now as that from how as that thus now as that his hand reached around now as that spanked Her backside from that punishing hit now as that from how as that turned red from her creamy skin as her eyes rolled to the back of her head and her tongue was stuck out of her mouth.

As that from her inner walls that clamped around his cock and made sure that she knew that she belonged to him and only him, Danny's hands snaked up cupped Irina's massive breasts now as that from each hand now as that from added that from her hair was down not from her known Twin-tails thus the Beautiful sexy Chesnutt-haired girl who was in locus position As he fucked her harder deeper now as that knocked right to her womb as he held her hair she loved the little additions from how very vocal about her enjoyment of his rough treatment of her.

Irina(Yes, Yes! Fuck me hard ruin me for anyone else show everyone I Belong to you! Punish my naughty pussy like a horny bitch!)

Danny(Fuck! You feel so good and are so tight Irina!)

Irina(Only for you Dan-Kun! This body is yours now my huge tits for you to play and suck on my pussy for you to lick and pound I'm Yours to use and play with wherever and whenever you want now!)

As that now as that made her reach her climax as that thus now as that from how as that he turned them now from how as that her whole body shook now as that from his strong hands that pinned her shoulders to the bed now as that Danny captured the moaning woman's lips now as that deep longing-full passionate kiss as she returned off from mere instinct now as that from needed to be of what she knew of pleasuring/Pleasing a man during sex.

He groaned now as he felt her nails on his back but ignored it as she wrapped her arms and legs around him she was having silent screams now as that from her lover's thundering shaft as that pounded her now as that from the Beast she knew he was from the truth of how much he loved cared and desired her. Danny's thrust now was so vicus Dominating so brute it was hard not to love it from how he took complete control of her body in every way shape and known truth she felt incredibly happy because his movements were just as good if not better than when they started.

Irina(OH FUCK~! FUCK ME HARDER DAN-KUN RAPE ME ALL YOU WANT TO~!)

Danny(YOU FUCKING SLUTTY ASS BITCH YOU CUNT IS HOLDING MY DICK IN SO TIGHT YOU SLUTTY AS CUNT IS HOLDING MY DICK IN SO TIGHT!)

As that from how as that from he brought her chest to his now as that from her tits that crashed down to his chest now as that from jiggled bounced up and down now as that from how as that he wrapped his arms around her body tightly in a bear hug as that from ravaged his cock from her cunt now as that from how as that she milked him as that from arched her back and screamed at the top of her lungs from how as that from that of a true common whore but not that she no longer cared from those bs ways anymore her pride was broken and she knew that she couldn't live without his cock from now on as that from how as that explode deep into her as that from her pussy.

Irina knew from the truth how much Danny loved her Despite his evil cold nature from how much from truth he treasured his loved ones forever and would never let them no matter what she nor any thought Despite how he acted from the truth of the matter.