Chapter 10

Xenovia(What's going on?)

Sona(Danny's the Sub-Teacher for the day)

Irina/co(What?!)

As they looked inside the room they saw that indeed was truth now as that from how as that none other than from the students was none other than Danny himself as that who was at the teacher's Desk now as that front of the students as that who were taken Notes from there Notebook

Rossweisse(My word how?)

Sona(That's because the truth was before you guys came here now as before he went rouge Danny was a Top of the Class Student now as that Best of the Best marks as that crazy as it sounds puts mine to shame now as that ever expect of the word)

As surprised to hear that but the truth of the matter now was that as made sense now that from as that he was a top Student now as of the school/class as crazy to even think now that he was the same person who once went rouge as that from to the likes of Orochuimaru all of that seems like a Phantom past Dream now as that from how known truth.

Rossweisse(Did you know about this?)

Azazel(Hahaha Yeah can say so added now as that funny enough now as that how so much has changed now as that for someone thought so evil Criminal and that was no good)

Sona(I know what you mean)

Meanwhile Xenovia now as that from was watching From the Window that where she was standing.

Xenovia*Thoughts*(I never thought Danny could teach before......)

She and Irina now as we're watching the students now that being quietly now as while Danny explained the details of their History assignment. As for Irina, she was once more learning a new side to him from first he could sing and play guitar he had such a beautiful voice now he was teaching her thoughts were going Haywire but she wanted to know more she wanted to see all these forbidden sides to him that she'd never saw before now.

Xenovia*Thoughts*(He also keeps the students quiet when he teaches Normally students would cause quite a noisy mess when the teacher teaches but the students in this class are obedient to Dan-Kun)As that smile now that appeared on the corner of Xenovia's lips but that Similar for Irina as both are from the same lines of thought

Xenovia*Thoughts*(He'll be a great father and leader to our Family) She then imagined her kids with Danny as their father.

Thus as that time had come to an end he went back to meet up with the others now as that from how as that known to be the truth of the matter.

Koneko(Seems now as that from how you were teaching Dan-Senpai)

Danny(Koneko-chan and Ravel-Chan yeah just got back)