Merida

I just had the best day ever !! Well other than me and my gorgeous hot fiancee getting engaged !! Yes me and Hic finally got engaged and so did Punzie and Jack. Me and Punz are also pregnant and can't wait till we get these kids out of us. Anyway today was great, Hic surprised me by taking me out on toothless for the whole day. It was amazing spending a little us time. I love it with Punz and Frost are there but I always love me and Hic time. Hic took a route that I have never been to and he told me to hold on, I did as I was told and held on. Hic looked at me and smirked, just as he whispered something to toothless and he sped up. I felt like I was gonna fly off but luckily I didn't. Toothless stopped at an island and Hic covered my eyes. I had no idea where I was and now he just made me lose my sights. Thanks Hic!. I tensed a little but soon relaxed when toothless went under my arm to lead me where to go. We came to a stop and he uncovered my eyes, to my surprise he had a candle lit picnic set up. What a little cutie. I was so speechless and he came up behind me and kissed my cheek. I love him so much and it is these little things that make me fall in love with him over and over again.