Jack

Me and Punz have had the best day. Just us two chilling out in the house. Hic took Mer out on toothless all day so it was just me and my girl. We are engaged and so is Hic and Mer. The girls are also pregnant so me and Hic are a bit on edge. We spent the whole day cuddling and kissing and teasing each other. Me and Punz are so close and I can't wait until she is Mrs. Frost. I also can't wait until we have our little child, I bet he or she will be as beautiful as Punz. I love my baby girl so much. We are all guardians still. Punz with spring, Mer with summer, Hic with autumn, and me with winter. We where in the kitchen and I was chasing her around the room. I caught her and picked her up around her waist at the bottom of her belly, so I didn't squeeze her bump(it may be small but I can't risk anything happening to my kid). I started to kiss her neck and she let out a squeal. And the next thing I know is that Mer and Hic burst through the doors. I stopped kissing Punz and rested my head on her shoulder. Mer gave me the eye. And I just smiled at her. Hic looked uncomfortable and tried to leave but Mer held a strong grip on his wrist. She is really strong by the way. She marched up to me and Punz and Punz slipped away so I was left on my own. I got my shirt grabbed onto and then shoved against the wall. I knew Mer was pissed so I decided to piss her off a bit more by saying "sorry hair ball I am taken" that's when Hic stepped in. I love pissing Mer off its so fun. Hic pulled her out of the room. Punz came over to me and slapped my arm. "Ow. What did you do that for?" She laughed and I rubbed my arm. Hic came back in and said "when is the food gonna be done Punz?" And she replied with " not till later Hic" he nodded shortly and slipped out of the door. I hugged Punzie and kissed the top of her head. She went on her tip toes and kissed me. I kissed her back passionately and then our lips moved in unison as we kissed. When we were finished Punz said "go ask Mer and Hic if they wanna watch some movies with us ?" I groaned and she just giggled. "If you do this for me Jackie I will surprise you later okay?". Wow! Surprise what surprise?? I smirked and went up the stairs as she went to the screening room. I knocked on the door and after a few minutes Hic opened the door. He looked pissed so I smirked at him. I got Mer and Hic to come watch movies with me and Punzie. I walked/ran to the screening room. I saw Punzie sitting there and she smiled when I walked into the room. I walked over to her and picked her up bridal style then sat down so she was on my lap. I put my head in the croc of her neck and started to peck at her neck. She giggled again.