Jack

When Hic and Mer left I looked at Punzie and she was already back to sleep so I brushed my hand over her cheek. She opened one of her eye and smiled. I said " baby it's time for bed" and she pouted so a got up and picked her up bridal style. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I smiled. God I love her so much! I am going to marry my best friend and am going to have a kid with her aswell. We went round the corner to go to our room and Hic was stood in the door way. Hic waved and I nodded in his direction. Hic opened our door for us so I mouthed thanks to him and he nodded, he went back to the door frame of his room and got pulled into the room by Mer, I'm guessing. I layed Punz down on our bed and as soon as she realised how cold the covers where she woke up and jumped off the bed. She went over to the window and shut it. She went into the bathroom and got changed into her pjs as she still doesn't get changed in front of me. I have seen her body before but she just doesn't get changed in front of me. When she went into the bathroom ensuite thing I whipped my shirt off and took my trousers off and hopped into bed. My boxers are blue with white spots just in case you wanted to know. I put my arms behind my head and looked at the ceiling until I heard a click of a lock coming from the bathroom. At which point I rolled onto my side and looked at the door. Punzie came out looking as beautiful as always. She was wearing shorts with a crop top pj top on. They had pink and blue spots all over it. I was speechless and all I could say was "wow, you look gorgeous babe" and she replied with 'aww you're so cute Jackie'. I love it when she called me Jackie it turns me on so much. Punz climbed into bed and faced away from me. I got a bit down when she did that coz she promised me a surprise.