Mer

We walked into the house and I heard Punz laugh. I saw Hic look at me through the corner of my eye and he intertwined his fingers but I didn't return it. I couldn't. I had to know what Jack was doing to my Sister(she isn't actually my sis we are just that close that we are like sisters) I dragged Hic into the kitchen with me and he saw that Frost was kissing Punzies neck and he tried to leave but I gripped onto his wrist. I went over to Snowman and pushed him. He smirked and said "sorry hair ball, but I'm taken". Oh he just makes my blood boil sometimes. Hic then went  in between us and held onto my shoulders and pushed me out of the kitchen. He has to do that a couple of times a week because if he didn't I would smash Frosts face in so bad. We got out of the kitchen and he cupped my face with his hands, he made me look at him and we locked eyes and I instantly felt less tense. He told me to calm down and that he loved me and I thought 'calm down really Hic you want me to calm down? I will calm down when he is in the wall' but he makes me feel so happy that I calmed down and he smiled at me and stole a kiss on my lips and then I went to our room to 'calm down'. When I got to our room I went in closed the door and face planted our bed. I rolled over and stared at the ceiling for a bit until I heard a faint knock on the door. It was Hic. He came in and sat at the edge of the bed. "You okay baby?" He asked. "Yea" I replied. I sat up and he came over and sat down next to me. He put his arm around my waist and I blushed, my belly was filled with butterflies. He always has that effect on me. I laid back into his chest and interwined my fingers into his. He did it back and I smiled. Hic kissed the top of my head. I looked up at him and said " I love you Hic". He smiled and said " I love you too Meridarling". Aww he used the name he gave me when we first met. He uses it when he is being a romantic hunk. Not like he isn't in the first place but it makes me feel like I am melting. I love him so much. We looked at each other for a while and Hic started to lean in, I bit my bottom lip and leaned in too. Our lips where centimetres apart, when someone knocked on the door. Hic looked pissed all of a sudden and then got off the bed and walked to the door.