Part 1: tje begleggining

You are a human rn. You didn't expect that did u? This is my first story where you aren't automatically placed in the universe where your love resides. Well whoopty fukcing doo. You won't be a human for long. You try to m*sturbate using an electrically charged battery operated one of a kind self made solar panel charged sex toy and it killed you. Electrocuted you crispier than gramma Jenna's uncut toenails. You find yourself in hell. You get to choose what you look like because I'm not ur parent I can't make every decision for you in this story 🙄 dhmbass anyway  you are walking around he'll just fukcing off like you used to do at work/school in the human world when you come across a sign that says "A Special Show for only the Horniest of Demons. Tonight only at Ozzie's, located in the Lust Ring." Well you're the horniest person well demon you know. You just have to figure out where this lust ring is bc that jester man on that poster is looking rather like a snack if you do say so yourself. After hours of being spat at or cursed out, you finally find a polite demon to direct you to the elevators that traverse through the nine circles. But you leave before he can tell you that only hell born demons are capable of using the elevators. Oh well. You'll find a way. Love and uncontainable horniness always find a way. You make it to the center station where you can load 😩 the elevators to get to the different rings. You hear the lady over the intercom say "elevator 666 departing for list in UNGJ FIVE MINUTES 💦" you don't know who this lady is but you just imagine that voice belonged to that jester boy and your nipples become erect. Even if he was really a she in males clothing you would still fuck him senseles. You happily march over to the elevator only to feel an invisible force field stop you from entering. Demons everywhere are now laughing at you. A sinner trying to ride the hellevators? What funny! You close your eyes and push through the force field until you enter the elevator full of hellbornd. They all look at you wide eyed afraid because they laughed at you and your now face to face with them. You now look like shit bc you got toasted by that forcefield but you don't care. Ozzie's, whatever that is, here you come.

😩