Part 6: The Crack Dealer

Fix leaves your house with determination. He sneaks to the back of Ozzie's and climbs through the window, falling onto the floor 7ft below with a large cracking sound emanating from his neck. He goes backstage and fumbles through his large bag 👌 of costumes etc. he paints his face and hands red, glues on a false pair of imp horns, and changes into a tshirt and some pants. By reverting back to his impish look everyone knew from his circus days, nobody is sure to recognize him right? Smart, smart boy! 👏 👏. He leaves through the same window using his robotic limbs to climb out which doesn't make any sense because why didn't he just use them to lower himself down to the floor instead of involuntarily practicing gymnastics? Who knows. Anyway, his disguise intact, fizz heads off to a certain location far away from any civilization after checking something on his phone.

"Bout fucking time you showed." Came the gruff voice of the muscular imp propped against a tree. "Whatdya need that's so important? I told you I ain't getting another load till Wednesday."
Fizz walked closer to the imp, not showing total fear but not acting all big n bad. The last episode showed us how well he handles combat. "Oh I'm not here for drugs tonight. I'm here to offer a... proposition..." Fizz gives him a charming smile as he rubs his palms together in a sneaky manner. "I know exactly the kind of propositions you offer people to get what you want but you can keep that in your fancy schmancy million dollar suite up your Lusty Lord's ass. Not interested." The man flatly stated before turning on his heel. "Nonono! Nothing like that.. *cough*. This proposition does involve Asmodeus but not.. like that.. ugh.. listen. I need him off my back. I'll kidnap him and deliver him to you in exchange for free drugs for like; a year and a half. You can keep him for yourself, pimp him out, sell him. I don't really give a shit. I haven't felt any emotions towards him besides horniness and anger in over three years now so." The dealer glanced at Fizz from over his shoulder and contemplated the offer. "My family owns a chicken farm. Recently some rabid beast came through and ate most of them, including all the males. Your Asmodeus kinda looks like a rooster. If you can find a way to render him powerless and bring him to me to let my family keep in lieu of a rooster, you got yourself a deal, robo boy." With that he walked away. Fizz wanted to jump for joy! Everything was going accordingly and he was just one step away from being with you for eternity. And he thought he knew just exactly how to get rid of Ozzie's powers...