Wait, what?

*Ring Ring* Urghhhh.... Who's calling me at this hour?

"Hello?" I didn't even look at the ID. 

"GURL" Ow. I rip the phone away from my ear. "Are you still sleeping?" (Rey on the phone)

"I was. Thank you for waking me so lovely." I answer sarcastically.

"You are welcome. Anyways, just wanted to let you know I landed In London and am now on my way to my dorm." I hum and we bid our goodbyes. I plop my head back down into the pillow and cover my eyes with my hands. I had the weirdest dream last night. I dreamt that Bada was sitting crying in front of our flat door because she caught her boyfriend cheating. What a crazy dream. I lay there for a little while and then decide to finally get up and get ready. After my morning routine I make my way out of my room to get a cup of coffee. I walk down the corridor and come to a halt. Bada is sitting at our dining table, arms crossed. She looks pissed. This means yesterday wasn't a dream after all. 

"You knew." She says, trying to contain herself. I knew what? A big question mark is on my face? "You knew and you didn't tell me. I poured my heart out to you and you knew." She slams her hands down on the table, standing up.   

"Knew what?" I am still clueless. 

"The night in the elevator you already had the video and didn't show me." She is now full on screaming at me. And it hits me. She's talking about Howl. "Why didn't you show me?" Silence. "Answer me goddammit!!" I flinch. I never got screamed at except in ballet class. And this is bringing up unpleasant memories. 

"It wasn't my business nor my place." She scoffs walking towards me now. 

"Not your business? NOT YOUR BUSINESS? YOU ARE JUST AS INVOLVED. GOD. YOU ARE JUST AS BAD AS HIM." Okay, that hurts. 

"Did you even watch the video? Did you even listen to what was said?" Silence. She doesn't answer. "Yeah, that's what I thought." I brush past her and leave. I just can't be in the same room as her right now. I head down in the lift, texting Tatter to meet up with me. I just need someone I know around. We decide to meet where we had our date. 

"Hey Eddy." Tatter embraces me in a big hug. "You look terrible. What happened?" 

"I don't know Tats. I don't know" I sigh. We walk in silence for a while and then settle underneath a tree. 

"Alright. Tell me what's bothering you." 

"Promise, you won't judge me." I hold my pincky out and she intertwines hers with mine. "Alright, it all started on our date here ....  and then yesterday I found her sitting on our doorstep bawling her eyes out .... and then she's suddenly screaming at me because of Lusher's video, which she didn't even watch. And the worst past is... I think I like her. Like actually like, like her." I throw my hand on my face to cover it. 

"Wait, WAIT... You like Bada. Like full on crush type of liking?" I just nod embarrassed. 

"It's stupid. I know. I'm stupid. After all she has, had... I don't know, a boyfriend. So she'll never see me that way. She'll never like me that way."

"You know, actually..." I remove my hand and look at Tatter. "She was known at school for being a playgirl. It was all rumoured of course but according to Redy, Bada would bring over A LOT of different girls. It was even speculated if Howl only asked her out because she was really popular with the girls and he wanted to prove that he's so amazing he can even turn the gay straight."

"Are you serious right now?" The blonde nods her head aggressively. 

"My question is, why would you still want her after she was so awful to you? She doesn't trust you, that we know now. And she doesn't seem to care if she hurts your feelings."