Jealousy?

Bada rolls her eyes and I just stand there awkwardly not knowing what to do.

"Guys this is Edeline. Who I told you about." Bada gestures towards me.

"I'm Kirsten." The blonde speaks up again, shaking my hand. "And this is Monika." She point to the black haired, who also shakes my hand. Noze plops down on a chair facing the table and I sit down next to Monika on the sofa while Bada sits down next to Kirsten.

"Aiki, will be here in 10." Kirsten says looking up from her phone before putting it away. 

"This woman, seriously. Always late." Noze laughs, shaking her head. Bada and Kirsten start talking with each other, leaving the three of us. 

"So Eddy, how do you know Bada?" Noze looks at me, tilting her head. 

"Well... I'm actually in her class at Uni. And she happens to be the sister of my roommate, so... yeah." I nervously scratch the back of my head.  

"So you're a student of hers?" Monika's ears now also perking up. 

"Yeah, I guess." 

"But you're an international student right? You're not from around here." Noze asks, leaning closer to me. 

"Yes, I am. I'm actually from the south of France." 

"You're french. How interesting." Monika is now fully turned towards me, her back facing Kirsten. "So how did you learn Korean so fast?" 

"Well, I have a think for languages. I don't know how but I learn them very fast and easily." 

"Could you say something in French then?" 

"Sure." I think for a second before turning to Monika. "Tu es une femme magnifique. (You are a gorgeous woman)"

"Oh my. What does it mean?" 

"It means 'You are very pretty'." Monika nods slightly, a little smirk forming on her face. 

"You are quite pretty yourself." She shoots me a wink and my cheeks heat up. Before I can reply a fire red headed girl comes to our table, plopping down on the chair next to me. 

"Sorry guys. I couldn't find my keys." She speaks up, taking off her jacket. "Hi I'm Aiki." She holds out her hand. 

"Edeline. But call me Eddy." I shake her hand. 

"Now that everyone's here... Let's order some drinks." Noze jumps up, motioning for me to come with her. At the bar she orders 5 shots to start and the regulars of her friends. Since I don't drink, I settled on a mocktail old-fashioned with black tea. After we talk abit at the bar, we sit back down with the others, Noze now turning her attention to Bada and Kirsten while I'm between Aiki and Monika. 

"So Eddy, Monika told me that you dance as well. Is there a specific style you do?" Aiki speaks up. 

"I specialise in ballet, actually." 

"Ballet. That must be really difficult, no?" 

"I think it depends on the person, really. I don't think it's very difficult but I'v been doing it for almost 17 years now, so I don't know if I'm the best to judge." 

"You've been dancing for 17 years? How old are you?" Aiki looks at me baffled. 

"I'm 20. 21 soon." Monika and Aiki look at each other shocked. 

"Oh god. We are 10 years older than you." 

"No way. Really?" Now I'm the one surprised. "But you both look so young. I would have guessed 25/26 max." I glance between the two taken aback.